Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sealant/adhesive

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
I recently posted that I hit a deer carcass on a very dark night with heavy traffic on a two lane road.

I've cut the damage away, it's hardly noticeable. Does anyone know of a structural adhesive that would blend color wise with the big chin spoiler? Thanks, Don

Send a photo of what it looks like, without seeing how extensive the damage is it’s hard to recommend a fix.

Send a photo of what it looks like, without seeing how extensive the damage is it’s hard to recommend a fix.
There is nothing visible but you can easily make the splitter move up and down. There is damage you can feel but short of a high quality, high resolution photo, nothing tro see. Don

If it’s not in a visible area use JB weld epoxy.
The right way is to remove the spoiler and repair the area where it attaches to.

If it’s a non CF splitter then it’s inexpensive to replace but then again without seeing it it could be the bumper is cracked where the splitter attaches

If it’s not in a visible area use JB weld epoxy.
The right way is to remove the spoiler and repair the area where it attaches to.

If it’s a non CF splitter then it’s inexpensive to replace but then again without seeing it it could be the bumper is cracked where the splitter attaches
It's the big spoiler part of the Atlata Raceway IMSA special edition. It is carbon fiber. Don

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back