Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sad day for me and the blackwing

theprototype

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5V Blackwing
So this happened yesterday. Victim of road debris on the highway. Anyone have an idea of how much a repair might cost?
C54429BC-2B45-4BC5-9199-1A3BED671523.jpeg

Shoot, that's a bummer. I accidentally ordered a front grille for by '22 5BW by mistake back in October. Was just around $700-$800 for the part.

Attachments

• IMG_8478.PNG
    IMG_8478.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
Can you share a link? Upgrading might make all this more bearable
Perfect time to switch out for the CF grill header as well.
Actually, that small strip of CF on the top of the grill is a separate piece. I learned the hard way, that's why ended up with a new grill (with NO carbon fiber) --- the part #s were confusing and listed wrong. Thanksfully, dealer exchanged no problem. The small little strip was about $700 and a huge P.i.A. to install 9for the guys doing it, not me!)

Trying to upload more pics but being fussy.....I'll try again soon.

Actually, that small strip of CF on the top of the grill is a separate piece. I learned the hard way, that's why ended up with a new grill (with NO carbon fiber) --- the part #s were confusing and listed wrong. Thanksfully, dealer exchanged no problem. The small little strip was about $700 and a huge P.i.A. to install 9for the guys doing it, not me!)

Trying to upload more pics but being fussy.....I'll try again soon.
Ok, here's some pics. Pics of grille part as ordered (notice NO CF! No lip at all actually. Someone else on here made same mistake- his grille came & thought it came incomplete but this actually what you get if you order grill). Then pics of CF grille header that came after (double check, PN might have changed). Finally, pics of the works in progress. Like I said, they had to take off the whole front bumper (but got to see some cool stuff in doing so).Grille solo .jpgGrille header solo.jpgPN.jpgCF info.jpggrille & header.jpgGrille off.jpgGrille on stand.jpgGrille w: car.jpgBehind grille.jpgGrille & bumper.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back