Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rotors

b/c they offer no benefit on steels. they just clog up with pad deposits and then you have less braking surface area. if you watch a lot of the reviews on the media drop thread you'll also get the same info soundman414 just said in that flat rotors offer better NVH, which is generally what you want from a supposedly premium product brand.

Got it. Just thought the looks would be better as well
Just put a Dewalt to it and drill your own holes. What could go wrong? Should dramatically increase resale value. Your BW will prob sell for asking next day.
why don’t I try it on yours first. Stop by tomorrow and we will put it on my lift.

please post the weight before and after drilling. looking to do power mods like this. will harbor freight black oxide drill bits work or will I need harbor freight titanium bits? will the wheels need to be removed or can I just drill through the spokes?

please post the weight before and after drilling. looking to do power mods like this. will harbor freight black oxide drill bits work or will I need harbor freight titanium bits? will the wheels need to be removed or can I just drill through the spokes?
You can stop off at the house as well. No need to take the wheels off. I have really good titanium bits. We can go right through those wheels of yours….. maybe in a V pattern

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back