Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rift Metallic

All are ceramic coated. I agree PPF is far better for rock chips, but with black I did not want to always wash and that it is good for....

Attachments

• IMG_5174 (1).JPG
    IMG_5174 (1).JPG
    439.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4658 (2)_LI.jpg
    IMG_4658 (2)_LI.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 226
All are ceramic coated. I agree PPF is far better for rock chips, but with black I did not want to always wash and that it is good for....
I rarely do a full on wet wash with my PPF coated car.

I rarely do a full on wet wash with my PPF coated car.
Since you are leaning towards the rift, what will you do for the wheels and brake color. I'm starting to lean towards the white or rift, and I think the lighter wheels and bronze brakes would look like nice with it.

Since you are leaning towards the rift, what will you do for the wheels and brake color. I'm starting to lean towards the white or rift, and I think the lighter wheels and bronze brakes would look like nice with it.
I’m going dark wheels and red calipers.

Has anyone checked the Rift paint code to see if it's the same as Corvette Ceramic Matrix Gray? The way folks that have seen it are describing it sounds similar. I really like CMG in person and that might get me to change color myself.

Has anyone checked the Rift paint code to see if it's the same as Corvette Ceramic Matrix Gray? The way folks that have seen it are describing it sounds similar. I really like CMG in person and that might get me to change color myself.
Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic, G9F, WA-459C

249F, GRW, WA249FRift Metallic 1

Great pic showing the contrast between White & Rift. Zoom in.

I recently changed my spec from Infrared to Rift FWIW. Hope I don’t regret it!

Great pic showing the contrast between White & Rift. Zoom in.

Are you referring to the CT5 on the top and CT4 on the bottom? Pretty sure those are both Summit white.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-035405_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-035405_Gallery.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 206
Are you referring to the CT5 on the top and CT4 on the bottom? Pretty sure those are both Summit white.
Looks like Rift to me. As I’ve stated previously, Rift is very chameleon like depending on the lighting. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I kept going back and forth about it, and when I finally decided to switch my order it was too late. After seeing it in person I'm really regretting it.

Attachments

• Rift.jpg
    Rift.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 428
I kept going back and forth about it, and when I finally decided to switch my order it was too late. After seeing it in person I'm really regretting it.
Thank you for that pic, that’s my spec! You went with white?

It looks so good with the carbon fiber... I could have gone with that and not have the pain of taking care of black paint and it would look killer with bronze calipers! Oh well, I'm sure I'll still love mine 😆

It looks so good with the carbon fiber... I could have gone with that and not have the pain of taking care of black paint and it would look killer with bronze calipers! Oh well, I'm sure I'll still love mine 😆
I'm way too OCD to own another black car. But for those few minutes that they're clean nothing looks better!

My pleasure...it looked so good in the sunlight, especially with the contrast of the carbon fiber!

You're correct, just boring old white for this boring old guy. Hahaha
The color won't matter when your gas pedal is on the floor your grinning from side to side, lol

Black is awful, swirls all the time

My CtS-V (1st gen) was black raven, that was the last black car I ever owned. I washed it early in the morning or late at night to avoid water spots. I polished it with porter cable to cut swirl marks on occasion. Just a total pita to take care of. But man when it’s freshly polished, black is beautiful. Never again, though.

My pleasure...it looked so good in the sunlight, especially with the contrast of the carbon fiber!
I changed my order from Infrared to Rift (blue calipers) and was second guessing it earlier because I haven’t seen it in person yet. I figured it would look good with the carbon though and my V3 was crystal white so I’m a fan of white (ish) metallics. I think I’ll stick with it!

I changed my order yesterday from Summit White to Rift, Color looks awesome in photos though I haven't seen one in person yet. I'm sure I'll be pleased.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back