Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Red Seat Belt Part Numbers

CT5-V Model

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Thanks to @Tall Steve for sharing his VIN with me. I went to my local Chevy dealer who was nice enough to look up the part numbers for the red seat belts. These part numbers are for the complete assembly with the tensioner as they don't appear to just sell the belts without the tensioner.

I'm sharing them below but none of the online parts sites seem to even list the front belt part numbers. My dealer said there was zero availability on any except the passenger front belt.

Front right: 86771460 - $275 list
Front left: 86771467 - $275 list
Rear left: 84815184 - $105 list
Rear right: 84815180 - $105 list

Hey bud,

You know there are several companies that sell seatbelt dye. I've never used it but I know a lot of guys that have on high end cars and they seem to be happy with the result. Not endorsing it, just saying that it might be something worth researching.

...and there are places that will re-web the belts in different colors. You have to take the assy out and send it to them.

I’m pretty picky about that thin belt that is supposed to hold me in place in a big impact. I don’t want to do anything that could change its ability to hold or change to another webbing that might not be as strong.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back