Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Retrofitting Red Seat Belts?

CT5-V Model

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
The one option I wish I'd gotten on my 5BW was the red seat belts. Has anyone tried retrofitting them? If so, do you know the part numbers? Looking at the service manual it seems very straightforward but I see multiple part numbers listed for red seat belts.

I’m a little bit skeptical of 3rd party belts. I am fine to buy the OEM red belts but need to determine the correct part numbers.

I’m a little bit skeptical of 3rd party belts. I am fine to buy the OEM red belts but need to determine the correct part numbers.
the oem red seat belt part number is in that thread somewhere. see post #3

the oem red seat belt part number is in that thread somewhere. see post #3
Those appear to be the 4BW belts and I'm looking for 5BW. Anyone willing to DM me the VIN for a 5BW with red belts? I might just go ask my local Chevy dealer to look it up.

I kind of regret not getting the red belts too...just couldn't justify the $400 cost!

Has anyone done this? I'd like to do grey/white belts to match the cool grey interior.

Those appear to be the 4BW belts and I'm looking for 5BW. Anyone willing to DM me the VIN for a 5BW with red belts? I might just go ask my local Chevy dealer to look it up.
Are they not the same seats (unless optioned for the Carbon Buckets)? Pretty sure front and rear for 4 and 5 BW share a parts bin. I could be wrong though

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back