Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Rear Seat Protector

CT5-V Model

white98ls

Seasoned Member
Any recommendations for a full-width seat protect for the 5 BW that doesn't look terrible? I have the Sky Cool Gray quilted seats on my incoming car and a 3-year-old who likes to clamber into the car across the bench. Already have a protector for under his car seat and the seat back in front of him.

Covercraft sells fitted and padded or basic rear seat covers. Not cheap . Weather tech also makes rear seat covers, cheaper but cannot speak to fit.
I have Covercraft padded rear cover for my dogs. Cheap investment in long run. Also make cover for seatbacks and floor, haven't tried that one yet about $350 per cover. Also bought covers for door panels, another $60

Thank you both. Any specific model that you use for the rear bench? Their website seems confusing to me as they have a bunch of sheepskin-type ones and baggy universal-style ones, but nothing that is more fitted like I'm hoping for.

I concur with Covercraft on the above.

I went and cheaped out with this one off Amazon and I needed something quick.

The fit is "ok" on the seat bottom but it is missing an inch over coverage at the top shoulder. It won't slip and it has some thickness to it so it shouldn't leave a horrible dent. I recently removed both carseats and the cover, the seats had some slight indentation. This time I put foam under the seats where the indentation was and strapped them back in.

I bought this for my Mazda and my 5BW. Only problem is that the 2nd one I got smelled like a chemical factory for about a week. Then it went away.

Anyway, just giving you options in a 56in size which is what weather tech's fitted version is.

Maybe send it back if I didn't like it.

Vailge Bench Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat, 100% Waterproof Dog Car Seat Covers, Heavy-Duty & Nonslip Back Seat Cover for Dogs,Washable & Compatible Pet Car Seat Cover for Cars, Trucks & SUVs https://a.co/d/ihoB1v6

Thank you both. Any specific model that you use for the rear bench? Their website seems confusing to me as they have a bunch of sheepskin-type ones and baggy universal-style ones, but nothing that is more fitted like I'm hoping for.
For your use try econoplus cover. Non padded but fitted. Padded is more for pet comfort and added protection from dogs nails

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back