Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

So is this saying that the map shows it in Toledo still but the tracking says it went back to Lansing?
Top is the latest. It's in Toledo and has been since the 5th.

Well it depends… some it seems like less than 24 hours… others (me, @Akamai58) they have become part of the yard
Don't forget about us sitting over there in Toledo, @Chao, and I are lonely over there. At least you have some friends in your yard.

Don't forget about us sitting over there in Toledo, @Chao, and I are lonely over there. At least you have some friends in your yard.
Sorry!!! yeah... you went right to go left even!

As far as you know are we the only 3 in Toledo? I can't find any others that went there.

It still doesn't make any sense. Mine was 4300 last week and was at the Boston yard. Yesterday I checked it and it looks to be back to 4B00. I'm in Maryland. I thought 4B00 would come BEFORE 4300.

It still doesn't make any sense. Mine was 4300 last week and was at the Boston yard. Yesterday I checked it and it looks to be back to 4B00. I'm in Maryland. I thought 4B00 would come BEFORE 4300.
4300 is intermediate delivery (i.e. it's in a railyard that isn't the final destination) so it can go back to 4B00 and 4200 for the next leg of the journey. Once it gets off the train, it will hit 4800, then it can go back to 4B00 and 4200 again when the truck takes it from the destination railyard to the dealer. So it does come before 4300... but it can also come after, and happen multiple times.

4300 is intermediate delivery (i.e. it's in a railyard that isn't the final destination) so it can go back to 4B00 and 4200 for the next leg of the journey. Once it gets off the train, it will hit 4800, then it can go back to 4B00 and 4200 again when the truck takes it from the destination railyard to the dealer. So it does come before 4300... but it can also come after, and happen multiple times.
Thank you for the explanation. I thought the codes were explicit and would just move forward. But that makes total sense now.

What dealer? Mine is going to Frederick and now has an EDD of 8/27. I wonder if we're on the same train.

Moving right along now. Paired.
6FD27CFE-4AC1-4510-9990-C58218B24B16.png

Nice!!

I bet you'll be at "delivered" by lunch time. Then starts the Train Game. I bet we'll be on the same one. Still trying to figure out a good way to get train car info to start tracking that...

Nice!!

I bet you'll be at "delivered" by lunch time. Then starts the Train Game. I bet we'll be on the same one. Still trying to figure out a good way to get train car info to start tracking that...
Just hung up with dealer, it’s on a truck to New Boston as we speak. Hold the train for me please!!!

Mine was just delivered to Melvindale. It looks like it's being sent via Norfolk Southern. @PMD CT4 it looks like yours is the only other one that went there. Is yours on the train yet?

Mine was just delivered to Melvindale. It looks like it's being sent via Norfolk Southern. @PMD CT4 it looks like yours is the only other one that went there. Is yours on the train yet?
Nothing has changed since the 13th. Other than I went from 4300 to 4B00 my EDD got moved up today from 9/3 to 8/27.

Screenshot_20210818-114946_Chrome.jpg

Nice!!

Delivered!! How long has yours been there? Hoping it’ll get moving by end of week. Cars delivered in next two……wishful thoughts.

WOW !!! My car moved out of the Yard and back in again !!! What the Hell ??? :hb

I can only hope that my car and burn813's will ship soon.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back