Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

Just got an update: Departed Charlotte MI to California on Truck 42. Now how can I track truck 42 ??
Activate your free trial of OnStar :thumb

akarmai58, did you get that info from the Jck Cooper site? Mine was produced 7/20 and I still show 3800 and on hold. I am also in CA, so maybe (hope!) we are on the same truck.
TIA

Last edited:
akamai58, did you get that info from the Jck Cooper site? Mine was produced 7/20 and I still show 3800 and on hold.
TIA
I got the Charlotte information from Cadillac concierge, then I verified it with the dealer. What I got out of Jack Cooper was my car was shipped twice to different locations and now its on the move again. Still trying to figure out how to track the truck now.

akarmai58, did you get that info from the Jck Cooper site? Mine was produced 7/20 and I still show 3800 and on hold. I am also in CA, so maybe (hope!) we are on the same truck.
TIA
Wing Nut, have you tried your VIN in the Jack Coopers transportation to see if your car is moving along with mine being your in CA too.

Finally in bayed status!!!!

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Wing Nut, have you tried your VIN in the Jack Coopers transportation to see if your car is moving along with mine being your in CA too.
I am in Nevada and was bayed today around 1:55pm. It's possible all the west coast cars are being shipped together. Lets pray the train doesn't derail!

I am in Nevada and was bayed today around 1:55pm. It's possible all the west coast cars are being shipped together. Lets pray the train doesn't derail!
Glitter Tumblers GIF by Makerflo Crafts

Sorry... couldn't resist... 🤣

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop