Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

The guys jinxed ya, I warned them...... Just kidding, Like @Rob said things are just a little crazy right now but your day, and my day will come! Keep your head up brother!
We for sure jinxed @burn813 by calling him the chosen one when it was @Akamai58 all along.

We for sure jinxed @burn813 by calling him the chosen one when it was @Akamai58 all along.
I'm not to sure about that. My car seems to be shipping all over the place. It really makes me nervous that my car is riding around on a carrier picking up all the dirt flying around. Its going to make the detailers job a little harder.

At least y'all are built. I'm gonna be part of the build week squads with no car built lol. 8/2 but still a few day left

Bayed / Picked and tickled pink! :boogie Just happened right now as I'd checked it a few times this morning.

Switched from on hold to picked this morning as well. Still a blank/null on other information though.

I fully expect it to rubber band back to delayed before the end of day.

Mine just went to "bayed" :beer:Steer:happyanim:

BayedDate = August 4, 2021, 12:46 pm Eastern Time​

VehicleStatus = Picked​

Can't the dealer activate onstar and whatnot so you can track the vehicle location on the app?
That's a good idea but I'm not sure they can until it's invoiced to them.

That's a good idea but I'm not sure they can until it's invoiced to them.

Yeah I don't know how it works with GM. With other brands they are able to activate the app remotely as soon as they have a VIN. After that the first time the vehicle gets started, like to be put on a truck or train, it downloads to it and you can track it.

Just got an update: Departed Charlotte MI to California on Truck 42. Now how can I track truck 42 ??
So happy to hear that it’s on a truck!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners