Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your order specs!

Finally here is mine.

CarCT4-V BW (with 3 paddles)
GMOElectric Blue
HEBSky Cool Gray
709Torch Red Seatbelts
R37Satin Graphite Finish Wheels
Y6FClimate Package
CWMTechnology Package
UQTPerformance Data Recorder
CF5Sunroof
J6FRed Calipers
PDHInterior Protection Package

My build is almost exactly like yours. I'm adding the 10-speed and CF packages

Just sent to the dealer. They should be submitting next week

6DF69CT4-V BW
CFZCarbon Fiber 1
CFVCarbon Fiber 2
MHUTransmission, 10-speed automatic
Y5YDriver Assist Package
CWMTechnology Package
UQTPerformance data and video recorder
HEBSky Cool Gray with Jet Black accents
Y6FClimate Package
53SSueded Steering Wheel and Shifter
709Seat belt color, Torch Red
GMOElectric Blue
J6FCalipers, Red front and rear
CF5Sunroof
R37Wheels, 18” alloy with Satin Graphite finish

Were you actually able to order the RHL wheels? What do they look like? That doesnt seem to be an option for the 1st 250 on my order sheet (which is pages). I know its on the 34 pager, but I dont think they are able to order from that lot yet.
I don't recall seeing anyone else trying to order the RHL wheels but a number of us were able to successfully add the Q61 wheel option (19" satin graphite) to our order.

Were you actually able to order the RHL wheels? What do they look like? That doesnt seem to be an option for the 1st 250 on my order sheet (which is pages). I know its on the 34 pager, but I dont think they are able to order from that lot yet.
I am taking a bit of a gamble that these are the wheels.

I just asked my dealer for an updated copy of the workbench with the RHL wheels (I originally submitted with satin black). Will let you know.

G9KSatin Steel Metallic
HEBSky Cool Grey/Black - Microfiber back
MJKManual Transmission
Q63Polished/Dark Andriod Finish
J6HRegular Brakes
J6FRed Caliper Color
709Torch Red Seat Belt
CFVCarbon 2
CFZCarbon 1

1614663235705.png

6DF69CT4-V BW
BTHSteering Wheel, Performance
CFZCarbon Fiber 1 Package
J6OCalipers, Bronze front and rear
Y5YDriver Assist Package
R38Wheels, 18'', alloy with Polished/Dark Android finish
MG9Transmission, 6-speed manual
GBABlack Raven
HBEJet Black, Leather seats
MSRP w/DFC$67,935

Last edited:
@poor-sha I was only made aware of the 2 wheel choices as well. Did you get an answer for the bronze wheels? I would love that color with my Wave Blue as well. (Build is almost identical to yours)
Also, when I selected the Sky Cool Gray with Jet Black accents, it auto selects "IWE: Sueded Microfiber Wrapped Interior Trim Package". This isnt talking about the wrapped steering wheel and shifter correct?
I do not want that option, but didnt see it on the list. Dealer told me it was the steering wheel and shifter "boot", but he didnt seem knowledgeable, on several things.

Last edited:
OptionMSRPRPO
Base$83,995
Delivery$995
Carbon Fiber 2$5,230CFV
Carbon Fiber 1$4,100CFZ
Parking pkg$710Y6L
Seat Belt color, Torch Red$400709
Sky Cool Gray with Jet Black accents, Full Semi-Aniline Leather$6,090HJD
Sunroof, Ultraview, dual pane$1,450C3U
PDR$1,600UQT
Wave Blue$625GKK
Satin Graphite Dark finish 19" wheels$600Q61
Total$105, 795

I believe the microfiber steering wheel and shifter is a $300.00 option that you have to "choose"...I could be wrong but don't thin k so...
Thats what I thought as well, but salesman seemed to think otherwise.
Like I said, it wasn't on the list of options for me for some reason, but I definitely do not want it.

Yep, 53S, $300.00
Yeah, I'm not sure why different people are seeing different options available to them.
Trying to get this all figured out before its too late, if thats not the case already.

It's on the GM GlobalConnect Configure system...
Are there certain options that have to be searched to be added to the options?
He just went down a page or so of options and that was it.
I just went back to the digital brochure and noticed some changes to the A pillar as well as headliner and a few other things when choosing the interior options.
Just not sure why its not better explained, or the dealer can't tell me the correct info

IMHO your dealer/sales guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....My guy give me the computer and said go for it..I picked out all my options and then his manager double checked it. Said it was good to go...
Yeah, I wish I hadn't missed the deadline to switch dealers.
I was showing him where things were at on the Digital Brochure page.
He said he hadn't even looked through the configuration prior to me getting there 🤦‍♂️

IMHO your dealer/sales guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....My guy give me the computer and said go for it..I picked out all my options and then his manager double checked it. Said it was good to go...
Sounds familiar although, I wasn't allowed on the computer. He was ready to go into detail however, I was prepared with all of the information required. Took all of 2 minutes.

I gave my dealer a excel sheet with all the options and RPO codes I wanted. He said the order guy was going to submit it with the rest of the reservations they received at the same time. Few days later got my order # and copy of the global connect order sheet to verify everything was right

I gave my dealer a excel sheet with all the options and RPO codes I wanted. He said the order guy was going to submit it with the rest of the reservations they received at the same time. Few days later got my order # and copy of the global connect order sheet to verify everything was right
I think that they forget that they're dealing with enthusiasts for these type cars.

Yeah, I wish I hadn't missed the deadline to switch dealers.
I was showing him where things were at on the Digital Brochure page.
He said he hadn't even looked through the configuration prior to me getting there 🤦‍♂️
I just switched my order last night / this morning. You can still do it until end of today. But don't bother with Cadillac Concierge. If you can contact another dealer for MSRP, tell them to let their Regional Sales Rep handle it. Mind did and I couldn't be happier.

1618778038118.png

It's time to put all of this in a safe and stop looking at it........or I'll change my mind again.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back