Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your dirty photos

Totally forgot about this thread, or I would have taken a picture yesterday of my matte black that was almost 50% grey from all the road residue, water streaks, etc from the 800-mile road trip that had me caught in a pretty torrential downpour a few different times. Also had the misfortune of parking in an end spot near a sprinkler and coming out to severe water spotting the next morning, which was fun. Needless to say, it lasted about 24hrs before I had the foam gun and wash buckets out trying to get it cleaned up. Next time there will be pictures, haha

11th day or our 2 week road trip in Gaspésie. Sooooo dirty but soooooo fun to drive. 1500 km so far.
75FCDCA4-FF43-4372-8403-96E4D5B26610.jpeg

11th day or our 2 week road trip in Gaspésie. Sooooo dirty but soooooo fun to drive. 1500 km so far.View attachment 20417

Dude I just came back from Saint Anne des monts today in my black CT4V Blackwing 😅

Sorry if some ppl think your were the crazy one bursting ou of every rest area full send haha

Relax, it’s already had a bath!
Here’s a shot in the daytime, before we got home, taking a break from driving on our lovely and exciting King’s Highway No. 401.View attachment 23408

Reminds me of a Salt Potato! (That’s an upstate NY thing for those who don’t know what a salt potato is!)

Post Northeast snow storm. Not as good as @T.O.Blackwing (given I didn't actually need to drive anywhere and just went out for snowy parking lot drifting), but a pretty good effort.

It'll be parked at the airport for the next couple days and I'll wash it when I get back.

View attachment 23574
I love to see our cars being driven! 👍

I refuse to participate in this thread. Talk to the hand.gif

20240110_193517.jpg ROTFLMAO.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace