Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your dirty photos

Sorry to see this and I hope your wife is ok..
Thanks.

Shes 100% fine, no airbags deployed. I am going to take advantage of the $12,500 rental car coverage in our policy. Last time I got a Maserati for 6wks lol.

Does brake dust and tire browning count? Haven't washed her in a couple weeks. The dirtier she gets, the harder I drive, so I tend to put it off if I can...

Wheel 1.jpg

Wheel 2.jpg

Hate that crap. It'll scratch your paint in a heart beat. I remember the streets running green from pollen during the rain when we used to live in the Delaware Valley. I don't miss it.

Hate that crap. It'll scratch your paint in a heart beat. I remember the streets running green from pollen during the rain when we used to live in the Delaware Valley. I don't miss it.

Damn how soft is our paint if it can be scratched by... pollen?

I hate pollen because of my allergies. Some days I just want to Agent Orange the whole northeast.

It hasn't rained here outside Philly for about 2-1/2 weeks, and the pollen is out of control.

View attachment 19174

View attachment 19175

I wish it would rain soon, my grass is turning brown. Feels like its been 4 or 5 weeks (or longer) over my way.

I hosed off my beater a few days ago just to get some pollen off. Left a nice streak of yellow down my driveway.

1685409673497.png

dirt and rain while on a roadtrip.

Here's the dirtiest BW I've seen so far.
1685409867725.png

Not sure if these count… dirty on the way to being clean. But I'm posting them, anyway.

I included them in my New Member Intro post. She's brand new, and getting her first bath after being driven from the dealership in Houston to home in Grapevine (outskirts of Fort Worth).

We're already crazy about her.

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

I've had far worse on mine, but you got to get that crap off asap. I'm amazed sometimes how fast bug guts seep into the paint.

I've had far worse on mine, but you got to get that crap off asap. I'm amazed sometimes how fast bug guts seep into the paint.
It's all filmed but I am going to wash tomorrow. Made an unexpected back and forth to Aspen this week. I'll post separate on that. The CT5-V Blackwing is just an amazing machine.

Still haven't washed it...
20230427_181455b.jpg

Something about bug guts?
Wrapped, but first wash left a lot of "smearing" behind.

PXL_20230606_005242407.jpg

It's a bit hard to tell how filthy the wheels were too, but they shouldn't be that dark ;)
The brake dust at least changes the color consistently!
PXL_20230606_010213462~2.jpg

Last edited:
When I had my bumper off I realized there are radiators back, bottom, and to the sides and they all had bugs in them. Not an excessive amount because I haven't driven much, and very little at night in the summer so far. I can see them getting filled up pretty good with bugs.:cautious:

Not sure if they show up, but covered in bugs from driving to PA
PXL_20230701_205035418.jpg

The brake dust that collects on low-pressure surfaces after an extensive spirited drive is pretty remarkable. This was after basically back-to-back tanks of gas hammer down on very remote twisty roads. The dust on the edge of the tail lights was a first for sure.

ufy6pe.jpg

yqf6ix.jpg

vzh3ou.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!