Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Possibly selling

Sir you don't have to make me look dumb and yes I know its a Honda in France..

So, are you insulting me too? I don't believe in what y'all believe in and that is what make America great...

The thing I wonder about is why all the tree hugging climate alarmist are purchasing Blackwings because it goes against all you stand for.....
Wow, I thought after over a year of ownership of your Blackwings you'd have figured this out by now. I need a fast car that flies under the radar to get splinters removed from my, ya know. It happens at least once a week and it's extremely painful and also somewhat embarrassing to talk about.

TLDR - I thought this was a forum for being obnoxious in fuel consumption and exhaust noises and crying about how long it's taking to get our cars

What are you gonna sell your Blackwing for?

Psychological research shows that over 90% of purchases are made based on emotion. I don’t know of any studies about selling though. But the thought of selling my Blackwing makes me cry.

Psychological research shows that over 90% of purchases are made based on emotion. I don’t know of any studies about selling though. But the thought of selling my Blackwing makes me cry.
My own research shows that 100% of purchases made by New Englanders who do not know they live in New England are based on abject confusion.

Last edited:
Psychological research shows that over 90% of our posts are made based on emotion... and over 100% of our threads that go off topic are based on emotion😉🤣🥰

Car was tinted, ceramic coated, XPEL on all front and impact areas.
Id be asking sticker.

Attachments

• WSBW.jpg
    WSBW.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 126
Sticker? I think that's a good deal for someone who wants one and is tried of waiting, especially with the added items. Looks like the only thing missing is carbon. I don't recall the mileage, but good luck to you on your sale.

I'm so confused. What the hell thread am I reading?? I thought it was about a guy selling his car? I'm reading about God, politics, Paris Accord (thought it was Honda Accord) and climate change. Did I switch to the news?? C'mon, time to focus.

Popcorn GIF by WWE

+1 and unfortunately emotion and fact almost never overlap.

Really gonna fuck y’all up when ya realize all conscious thought is incumbent upon emotion/affective states mobilized by feeling forces (homeostatic tendencies) in the brain stem. Or better yet, consciousness itself is just a controlled (and controlling) hallucination best guess attempt of probability blankets approximating reality.

You think that’s air you’re breathing?

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Really gonna fuck y’all up when ya realize all conscious thought is incumbent upon emotion/affective states mobilized by feeling forces (homeostatic tendencies) in the brain stem. Or better yet, consciousness itself is just a controlled (and controlling) hallucination best guess attempt of probability blankets approximating reality.

You think that’s air you’re breathing?

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF
Whatever the causality, it makes me happy to drive fast on a twisty road. 🤪

My car's going in a bubble as soon as they predict any weather where salt brine would be put on the road. So probably early/mid November according to the farmers almanac. And it'll stay there until at least 2 good rains after the last roadsalt/brine application. I have other vehicles I can drive, as it is now, I drive my bw on maybe 3 weekends a month only.

My car's going in a bubble as soon as they predict any weather where salt brine would be put on the road. So probably early/mid November according to the farmers almanac. And it'll stay there until at least 2 good rains after the last roadsalt/brine application. I have other vehicles I can drive, as it is now, I drive my bw on maybe 3 weekends a month only.
That's a shame.

I have other vehicles I can drive, and I drive my Blackwing every day. And twice on Sunday.

Hello Blackwing518,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the CT5-V BW. The car is a "beast" horse power wise, but it can be tamed. When cornering you have anti-lock brakes when braking and a stability control system as you turn the wheel that will apply brakes as you corner to limit slipping. Then you have a throttle management system and electronic limited slip differrential to limit power-on oversteer - your ass swinging out. There are lots of settings to play with. You should tweak the settings to daily street driving and only use the Performace Track Management (PTM) settings at the track to your skill level. If I drove a CT5-V BW on a wet road/track in Race 2 mode I would definitely spin or run off the road/track.

In Sept I drove the Nurburgring in a BMW M4 on a wet track with moderate rain and the course has slick! The ass end was sliding out day long unless you were gentle with the throttle.

1666138625735.png

I had some anti-lock engagement as well when braking on some straights heading into a corner. These are performance cars, they do not handle like a Toyota Camry! Note the distance to the car in front of me, I wanted to respect the track conditions and my driving ability. Also note the two new panels on the right of the track were previous drivers had crashed.

Also remember that these cars come with SUMMER ONLY tires, just like most other performance cars. I live in PA and I have parked my Chevy SS, BMW M2, and will do the same with the CT4-V BW; from late October until mid-April.

Best of luck on your car hunt, hopefully you will find the right car that meets your needs and driving style.

Attachments

• 1666138407060.png
    1666138407060.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC