Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Possibly selling

If you really want a white knuckle ride, try the Camaro ZL1-1LE, it comes with Goodyear Supercar 3R tires with 100 tread wear. :)
I'm in Cali and I still have to wait for them to get up to operating temp before giving it much throttle.

I'm in Cali and I still have to wait for them to get up to operating temp before giving it much throttle.
You definitely need to get some heat in them first. The PS4S do not offer the same level of grip as the Goodyear Supercar F1s but they are much more friendly street tire.

You definitely need to get some heat in them first. The PS4S do not offer the same level of grip as the Goodyear Supercar F1s but they are much more friendly street tire.
I was not a Michelin fan due to a bad experience (tramlining) with their PSS. I finally bit the bullet and tried the PS4S on my wife's Infiniti and loved them and now love this version on my wife's 4BW.

In reference to another thread...

• political discussions ❌🛑 ;)
Trump Vote GIF by John Crist Comedy

LOL!
Be Patient Nancy Pelosi GIF by Election 2020

Angry Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

haha, don't forget you already paid for the gas guzzler tax. $1,700 on manual and $2,100 on auto.
My GG tax was $2100 on a M6 5BW. I trust that the government charged me enough and will have some great plans for my money. No conscience issues here. My Jeep gets 13mpg, about the same as my car.

The other reason I have reassessed driving in winter is that the 5BW is a lot better and more special than I was expecting. Too nice to subject to the amount of salt and sand in the winters up here. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I understand that completely as I don't drive mine in any bad weather... If it sits in the garage im ok with that...

My GG tax was $2100 on a M6 5BW. I trust that the government charged me enough and will have some great plans for my money. No conscience issues here. My Jeep gets 13mpg, about the same as my car.
Stupid question, but is GG tax added on top of MSRP or is it built into that price? A Google search led to mixed results...

Yeah, I had that backwards. It is the opposite on the LT4 on the ZL1 and it actually dropped to $1,300 on the M6 for 2023 ZL1. I think they just make this crap up. :)

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 7.42.38 PM.png

Will probably list my 5BW at the end of the month.
Living in New England, I refuse to drive "specialty" cars like this.
How much, my apologies. Not how much you refuse to drive "speciality"
cars like this. How much for the car? Have family in the area.

Im thinking its around 88K, heard thru a grapevine?

S!@#, I think there's another tax?

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop