Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Planned Modifications

P
PPF, brake pads and fluid, then send it on track until I need tires. Then probably lots and lots of tires. I'll get new wheels if 18s will fit, otherwise stay with stock and risk my life with R888Rs full time.
People have fit 18s on the ZL1s however, it’s so tight that pebbles get stuck between the caliper and the wheel and the wheel gets scored.

P

People have fit 18s on the ZL1s however, it’s so tight that pebbles get stuck between the caliper and the wheel and the wheel gets scored.
Interesting...might depend on the wheel design as well. My current car has about a paper width between caliper and spoke. Photo paper literally doesn't fit, ha.

Interesting...might depend on the wheel design as well. My current car has about a paper width between caliper and spoke. Photo paper literally doesn't fit, ha.
It's the caliper to barrel clearance that's the issue.

Man, after buying three bikes in the last year and my wife just finding out about the car last week…. I think I am going to lay very low on aftermarket stuff.
LMAO! probably a good idea....happy wife, happy life.....but I always press my luck.
my Moto is...Happy man, thats the plan!

PPF, brake pads and fluid, then send it on track until I need tires. Then probably lots and lots of tires. I'll get new wheels if 18s will fit, otherwise stay with stock and risk my life with R888Rs full time.
I ran R888Rs on my daily and although we don’t get much rain in AZ, I really didn’t think they were as bad as I expected the few times I drove in the rain. Incredible grip in the dry, but unbelievably LOUD. I would do it again.

I ran R888Rs on my daily and although we don’t get much rain in AZ, I really didn’t think they were as bad as I expected the few times I drove in the rain. Incredible grip in the dry, but unbelievably LOUD. I would do it again.
agreed...the R888R's are very loud....but if you need the added grip as i did in my ZL1 (885WHP) they're well worth the annoyance of the noise...just turn the radio up louder lol

Race fuel concentrate is your friend.
been down tht road before.
I had a 15 S3 with APR3+ and all other supporting mods. It was just under 500 at the wheels on 100+. Not bad for a 2ltr 4 banger.
Moved to Az and had to detune to 91….i made it 6 months on 91 … and then “modified” the rods … to S shaped on cylinder 3. Didnt work do well. Had to rebuild the motor and built it properly.
It was never as good as just 93 octane.
Where i live there really isnt any good gas… i think only option is going to be flex fueling it and searching for E85.
I wont be tracking the BW as I get mt share at work using Hellcats.

@WONT TAP What type of Mods do you see coming? What were the first mods for you to see on the ATS-V?
Wheels and tires will be first for me.

I personally believe the biggest opportunity for these cars will be aftermarket tuning. On the LF4 cars specifically, nothing wakes them up more than E85 fuel and ECM tuning access.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back