Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Only if we're counting those won in the current century!
Fair enough, you can keep it. I'll cross my fingers and hope we're tied in titles come April. I'll also cross my fingers and hope my Blackwing has been delivered by then.

Not sure if it's a "regular" spot. I teach MSF motorcycle classes on an old UAV runway. Rain broke as the sun rose and hit the Rift just right.

20230707_070217.jpg

Bunch o'Blackwings. All dressed up and no place to go. All hanging out at Ken Batchelor in San Antonio. Maverick Noir and the Road Atlanta are 🔥
20230728_075722.jpg
20230728_075835.jpg
20230728_075739.jpg
20230728_080038.jpg

Bunch o'Blackwings. All dressed up and no place to go. All hanging out at Ken Batchelor in San Antonio. Maverick Noir and the Road Atlanta are 🔥
View attachment 20712View attachment 20713View attachment 20714View attachment 20715
How does the Noir look up close? There's a few close up photos of the paint from dealer listings and it seems almost like it's got an orange peel/rough texture to it. I remember my matte C63 was very smooth. Seeing some of those photos kind of turned me off from wanting that color.

How does the Noir look up close? There's a few close up photos of the paint from dealer listings and it seems almost like it's got an orange peel/rough texture to it. I remember my matte C63 was very smooth. Seeing some of those photos kind of turned me off from wanting that color.
It's not glass-smooth, there is definitely some slight orange peel texture to it. Having said that though, I think it looks like there was more attention paid to the preparation and painting on this finish. It looks like a higher quality job than Black Raven for example.

Here is a close up to show the finish. It is really hard to see the orange peel versus the clear-coated paints in my opinion. I had to get in just the right place to get this shot. The paint has metallic flake in it as well which breaks up the light a bit to hide some of that.
20230728_092248.jpg

So the Maverick Noir is available separately from the track edition?
These are CT5 BWs in Maverick Noir. For CT4's you would need a track edition to get that color. For the 5's (I was told) that each large dealer got 2 or three of these.

What're the specs / options on the Road Atlanta?
We've got a manual and auto in the Road Atlanta editions.

Manual
CF5 SUNROOF
CWM TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
PDH INT. PROTECT. PKG.(DEALER INSTALLED)
UQT PERFORMANCE DATA & VIDEO RECORDER
Y6F CLIMATE PKG(SEATS,DRIVER & FRT PASS. P. LUM
ZLG ROAD ATLANTA IMSA EDITION
R37 WHEELS 18 ALUM. ALLOY W/SATIN GRAPH. FIN.

This one may be spoken for? I don't know. I don't sell them.
CF5 SUNROOF
CWM TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
MHU TRANSMISSION, 10 SPEED AUTOMATIC
PDH INT. PROTECT. PKG.(DEALER INSTALLED)
R37 WHEELS 18 ALUM. ALLOY W/SATIN GRAPH. FIN.
UQT PERFORMANCE DATA & VIDEO RECORDER
Y5Y DRIVER ASSIST PKG(CRUISE CTRL/EMER. BR.& RE
Y6F CLIMATE PKG(SEATS,DRIVER & FRT PASS. P. LUM
ZLG ROAD ATLANTA IMSA EDITION

Came across this video in memories and figured I’d share. This was from right after we got it dialed in and hooking on the street. Sold it to get a C8 and quickly regretted it, hence the Blackwing I’m in now, haha.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back