Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I swear this car looks better every time I see it. It’s magic!
735429A1-E4E9-47DE-938B-49ECF9AA2B9E.jpeg

Decided to celebrate 500 miles with full front PPF and a nice joy ride on a sunny 25 degree cold PNW day.
9176B198-5E9B-4105-BB8D-860373075B0E.jpeg

On my way back from finally meeting up with @ZoomieZoom55.

Sorry to disappoint, but he is not, in fact, an insane person.
Indeed, you think. All part of the long con to recruiting more members into my MLM selling psychic crystals and magic intake runners.

Thought I had the perfect color CT4 BW (Electric Blue) until you posted this. Looks great!

Funny you say this, I saw Electric Blue in person for the first time a couple weeks ago and contemplated whether I had made the wrong choice. Both great colors!!!

On my way back from finally meeting up with @ZoomieZoom55.

Sorry to disappoint, but he is not, in fact, an insane person.
I see you've fallen for his trap,

In a week he will have you strapped to his couch so he can practice his new material.

I see you've fallen for his trap,

In a week he will have you strapped to his couch so he can practice his new material.
Literally how do y’all think I can afford my BW. This close to pulling a @Tall Steve and getting a second one after brainwashing @Matt27

Met a new local BW owner for coffee making at least a fourth (@Dirkbg and @LF4472 and myself) in the central Ohio area.

2Vs.jpg

And found a new M3 in the lot on the weekend grocery run. Manual trans and a car seat, so the M owner's heart is in the right place even if the checkbook went in the wrong direction. Unfortunately did not meet the owner.

V and M.jpg

Met a new local BW owner for coffee making at least a fourth (@Dirkbg and @LF4472 and myself) in the central Ohio area.

View attachment 17243

And found a new M3 in the lot on the weekend grocery run. Manual trans and a car seat, so the M owner's heart is in the right place even if the checkbook went in the wrong direction. Unfortunately did not meet the owner.

View attachment 17244
That rear angle of the M3 is so good with that flared arch behind the rear doors.

Shame about the front...

That rear angle of the M3 is so good with that flared arch behind the rear doors.

Shame about the front...
I have issues with the rear too lol, That secondary bumper extensiion, bustle. No beuno. I also hate how they made no attempt to graft the flare into the small sliver of sheetmetal in front of the wheel arch. Everyone gets on about the snozz, to me its every angle except a dead on side view.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back