Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Gives me a reason to post my new carbon fiber steering wheel. And freshly tinted windows.
09540AF8-044A-4EA8-9F51-E941E8E3B67E.jpeg
A72F930B-9E6F-4836-88FF-7B0E23BE034B.jpeg

That steering wheel is bad to the bone!
I used a company from china (go figure) to get exactly what I wanted. These cars (really the CT5) is very popular in china so there are surprisingly a lot of availability for aftermarket stuff from there.

Spec’d it exactly how I wanted, to match the paint. Blue center top stripe and blue stitching.

I used a company from china (go figure) to get exactly what I wanted. These cars (really the CT5) is very popular in china so there are surprisingly a lot of availability for aftermarket stuff from there.

Spec’d it exactly how I wanted, to match the paint. Blue center top stripe and blue stitching.
Did you deal with them directly?

Did you deal with them directly?
Yeah. Honestly I found it was easiest to DM them on Instagram - quick response. TTDCraft. Tell them @lt4_blackwing sent you for a special price. I get no kick back, just want to help others.

The wheel took about 5 weeks from payment, to build, to shipping from overseas. It seems as though the CT4, CT5, and maybe some other Cadillac models share the steering wheel pattern. Initial quality was pretty damn good for what I paid (only have my carbon wheel from my C7 to base it off). The blackwing is unique with the “V Mode” button and the PTM toggle. So it is NOT a one-for-one swap. It took about an hour of modification to make it all work well together. Mostly removing material bit by bit to make it all fit. I lost the heated wheel in the process, but that’s ok in my mind.

EDIT: I posted the video and step-by-step instructions on this other thread for anyone interested - Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

Working to cut together my videos that I took in the process, as it was no where near as straight forward as it was in my C7.

Last edited:
CT5-V Blackwing - Pure American

CT5-V Blackwing_Pure American.jpg

Today was finally a nice enough day to get her out. Only have 40 miles on this car and I love it already. I know it’s not a regular parking place but it would be cool if it was😎

Attachments

• AA400E5B-0E9B-4455-AE6E-D81B66BBD800.jpeg
    AA400E5B-0E9B-4455-AE6E-D81B66BBD800.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 72
  • 640F9CCF-2715-4D2C-8006-8A65A910BB53.jpeg
    640F9CCF-2715-4D2C-8006-8A65A910BB53.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 75
View attachment 16855
Can finally contribute here. This was on the way home from Dallas to Tampa. Wrapped the front in XPEL tracwrap with the help of @1StunnaV
Happy to help and thank you for your business!!! I might have to start stocking a few rolls of those at the dealership.

Glad you were able to make it home safely!

I'm not sure how 'regular' of a spot this is, but it was parked there.
LeMay.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners