Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

^Very nice Ern! Love the 5BW front end :)

20221016_074829.jpg

Congrats!! I keep wanting to redo my garage floor, but then I think about all the stuff I'd have to clear out of there to get it done.
It took me a couple of weeks to get it done. I was working on it during my nights. I threw out a ton of stuff. When you have things that haven't moved in your garage in over 20 years, it is time to say goodbye. I had them install the cabinets too which was key to the organization.

^Very nice Ern! Love the 5BW front end :)
They had a CT5-V on the lot when I was there. I'd never seen one of those before either. I thought it was another bw for a minute until the salesman showed me some of the differences. I think my count is 1-4BW and 3-5BW's, and 1-5V in the wild including my own so far.

WTF are you talking about? For your info asshole, that conversation was between Shbox and I. He doesn't need you to speak for him, he did it for himself. We both responded to the post and it was squashed at that point. AGAIN, we both said that there was nothing! Now you disrespect me without knowing anything about me and think Im gonna fold on that? Stay in your lane, I don't give a shit about what lions, tigers or anything else you have seen. The one that doesn not know WTF they are talking about is you Sir. There always one! And that's all I will say about this.
wedding crashers comedy GIF

WTF are you talking about? For your info asshole, that conversation was between Shbox and I. He doesn't need you to speak for him, he did it for himself. We both responded to the post and it was squashed at that point. AGAIN, we both said that there was nothing! Now you disrespect me without knowing anything about me and think Im gonna fold on that? Stay in your lane, I don't give a shit about what lions, tigers or anything else you have seen. The one that doesn not know WTF they are talking about is you Sir. There always one! And that's all I will say about this.
wizard of oz GIF

Rift being Rift, Rift next to Rift, Rift next to white

Attachments

• 0AEE7429-C6CD-4B2B-8BD1-035B21BA3D5A.jpeg
    0AEE7429-C6CD-4B2B-8BD1-035B21BA3D5A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 131
  • DD2F08E5-7CEA-40EE-951D-5750803AB829.jpeg
    DD2F08E5-7CEA-40EE-951D-5750803AB829.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 141
  • 6D876572-35C9-4A96-97A8-06EBCED0A0DB.jpeg
    6D876572-35C9-4A96-97A8-06EBCED0A0DB.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 148
  • A6AB627A-6C56-430B-8EA5-9C2F59061C2C.jpeg
    A6AB627A-6C56-430B-8EA5-9C2F59061C2C.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 150
After a round of golf today. Parked.
I notice the standard splitter and spoiler much more on the Rift and Summit White than the other colors. Looks like it stands out enough to not miss the CF packages (aside from the reduced track capabilities)

Rift being Rift, Rift next to Rift, Rift next to white
Nice car, on that side by side pic you can clearly see the extra detail the 4BW's hood has. Much nicer than the plain 5BW hood on mine. A little extra "attitude" ;)

I notice the standard splitter and spoiler much more on the Rift and Summit White than the other colors. Looks like it stands out enough to not miss the CF packages (aside from the reduced track capabilities)
...but that car does have the CF1 package...

I guess that's personal preference, I think the deck lid looks plain without the CF spoiler on the 5BW. Its a big space back there and I think something's "missing" on the 5 without it. Just my opinion. And then more importantly, is the performance benefits for the 5BW..... 4BW is just more nimble no matter what! Looks good either way. Those pieces are so dam hard to get now or days $$$. Luckily, aftermarket folks are on it.... if you want them!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back