Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

The car park lights gave it a weird hue:

20221012_192027.jpg

Around here, most people dont "key" cars, that's a "kids" solution to lack of stones and an inability to handle matters as an adult. I was going to vacuum my car which is just outside the picture. Everyone there at the gas station knows me for years. No assholes there. Your comment above is just plain stupid. Keep it to yourself. I'm not interested in it.

Around here, most people dont "key" cars, that's a "kids" solution to lack of stones and an inability to handle matters as an adult. I was going to vacuum my car which is just outside the picture. Everyone there at the gas station knows me for years. No assholes there. Your comment above is just plain stupid. Keep it to yourself. I'm not interested in it.
Geez don't be so F'n touchy. It wasn't serious, LOL.

I didn't read that way to me. That said, if that's the case then I stand corrected. And that's the end of this matter to me. Thanx.

No Way Wow GIF by MLB

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners