Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Is that why there are so many different cars? Because you can get anything you want?
Haha, Alice's is a Bay Area cafe at the intersection of a bunch of fun roads where drivers and bikers meet up. Bound to see some fun stuff when you go, esp. on weekends.

Haha, Alice's is a Bay Area cafe at the intersection of a bunch of fun roads where drivers and bikers meet up. Bound to see some fun stuff when you go, esp. on weekends.
Ya they only open at 8am so I try to get a run in early, then eat, then get outta there as it gets jammers with hikers, bikers, and cars. Tech bros, old school Peninsula types, trust fund Stanford kids, there are a lot of folks who can have plenty of nice motors around there.

My aimless wanderings yesterday brought me back through the junction a second time and it's soooo busy there come lunchtime. At least everyone knows they need to be chill and no one is whipping donuts or popping wheelies. That said, it is funny to see CHP patrolling through the Redwoods.

Great to finally have the two meet side by side!

Attachments

• 509A2590-21F9-43BD-B803-149C5F1A4AB0.jpeg
    509A2590-21F9-43BD-B803-149C5F1A4AB0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 128
Thanks @Tall Steve. I discovered the many photos of all color combos on the Delivery thread, which was good and bad because now that I see the other colors in non-photo shopped pictures, I'm liking other choices as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back