Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Where else would people buy those things? Plus, somebody’s gotta offset my Blackwing’s carbon emissions
Oddly enough at the a guy at the BMW event I attended in Austin said he has one. But wants to dump it for an X5 if they give it 50 miles of battery only range

Parked in downtown San Luis Obispo today

725C59E9-4015-4485-AD19-3279A81937F3.jpeg

Oddly enough at the a guy at the BMW event I attended in Austin said he has one. But wants to dump it for an X5 if they give it 50 miles of battery only range
It caught my notice because my wife has an i3, and here on the east coast you hardly ever see them.

It caught my notice because my wife has an i3, and here on the east coast you hardly ever see them.
I saw 1 i8 in the Houston area, haven't seen any other i vehicles. Other than Tesla, only noticeable electric vehicle I've seen is the new Mach E.

I saw 1 i8 in the Houston area, haven't seen any other i vehicles. Other than Tesla, only noticeable electric vehicle I've seen is the new Mach E.
If I were to describe to you a car that is rear engine, rear wheel drive, carbon fiber and aluminum monocoque, composite body panels, exposed carbon fiber roof, 19" forged wheels...you would not be picturing this:

IMG_2930.jpeg

If I were to describe to you a car that is rear engine, rear wheel drive, carbon fiber and aluminum monocoque, composite body panels, exposed carbon fiber roof, 19" forged wheels...you would not be picturing this:

View attachment 10318
typical BMW, over engineer and worry about the looks later lol

I will say the i4 M50i was very cool to drive. If I ever needed an electric car in my garage I'd choose it

Looking great! Could you post some pics of your seats? I believe you said you got the standard seats which is what I have on order.
PXL_20220614_003105003.jpg
PXL_20220614_003110982.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop