Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I have definitely been on the lookout for Blackwings, but have yet to see any others in the wild. I’m over in white settlement and around the Lockheed area a lot.
If I hadn't moved you likely would have saw me roaming around. I lived in chapel cheek for a few years

Cool, I'm in Keller too with a 5BW. See y'all around!

Shadow Gray. I'm in Hidden Lakes area. How about you?
Fancy... :p My daughter used to take swim lessons at your community pool over there off Preston.

I'm over in Park Glen - its technically Fort Worth, but Keller ISD (best of both worlds i guess).

Fancy... :p My daughter used to take swim lessons at your community pool over there off Preston.

I'm over in Park Glen - its technically Fort Worth, but Keller ISD (best of both worlds i guess).
I think your property taxes might like a word with you lol (if you're like some of those unlucky people in Denton county who pay two school taxes)

I think your property taxes might like a word with you lol (if you're like some of those unlucky people in Denton county who pay two school taxes)
My property taxes speak volumes. Believe me. But I’m on the lucky end of only one set of school taxes.

When the kiddo says "take a pic" you take a pic.

Attachments

• PXL_20220706_212457512.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220706_212457512.PORTRAIT.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 136
When I was required to change the color from red, I definitely looked at your car to make sure those wheels would work with Wave Blue. I can't believe only like 90 people got this color, it's freaking perfect.
I absolutely agree... and if history has shown, the opulent blue in the past holds it value better than other colors. I hope the Wave is similar

PXL_20220618_162751534.jpg

Unfortunately not my car. This was taken at the Corvette Invasion event in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. The largest Corvette event in Canada. The car was being driven by Ron Fellows as himself and a lot of GM Canada Execs were at the event. I'm glad I got to finally see one considering only like 56 have actually made it to Canada.

Not quite a parking spot but I drove next to a shadow Metallic 5 on M59/Hall Rd last night.

Older guy, 10spd auto, had it in Tour so I couldn't even hear the exhaust.

Kind of saddened me.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners