Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
alcoholics unanimous
We don't really have a running photo thread for members to post daily pics, so I thought I'd get one started.

Earlier today outside the liquor store ...

84-FD30-FA-1-BCC-472-A-8-AB3-95-A94-B780-D0-E.jpg

What is this Shop Clubs you speak of? Just a big place for dudes to park their nice cars? Memberships? Dues?

What is this Shop Clubs you speak of? Just a big place for dudes to park their nice cars? Memberships? Dues?

Restaurant, Bar, Members only Lounge with Viewing Platform, Cigar Lounge. Parking Area for cars and motorcycles, Shop, and Wash Bays.

Membership buys you access to everything but parking the car.

Car parking is an additional fee per month. I don't have a garage at home and I enjoy working on / cleaning my own cars, so it's a good deal for me.

I've had my kids there in the shop 3 different times (brake job, fuel system replacement, and suspension replacement) on their cars. Beats the pants off of working in my driveway.

Restaurant, Bar, Members only Lounge with Viewing Platform, Cigar Lounge. Parking Area for cars and motorcycles, Shop, and Wash Bays.

Membership buys you access to everything but parking the car.

Car parking is an additional fee per month. I don't have a garage at home and I enjoy working on / cleaning my own cars, so it's a good deal for me.

I've had my kids there in the shop 3 different times (brake job, fuel system replacement, and suspension replacement) on their cars. Beats the pants off of working in my driveway.
The wash bays are awesome! The whole place is super cool!

Back on topic, sort of...

While I don't have my Blackwing yet, I'm attaching pictures of my old BMW in some "regular"--but really good--parking spots. Most people in my life don't understand why I get so excited about spots like these, but I trust that this audience will get it. This is what I envision seeing when I click on a thread like this!

Attachments

• 20181229_191403.jpg
    20181229_191403.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20161119_191841.jpg
    IMG_20161119_191841.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 182
Lol it was a couple more, but it was freezing that day so most left the V's at home

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back