Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Errands today. And one attempt at a glamour shot.
126-4.jpg
126-3.jpg
126-1.jpg
126-2.jpg

Attachments

• 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    13.5 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:
The CT-5's are so unassuming from certain angles! So many people are going to get taken to gapplebees before they realize they are actually racing a Blackwing!

There may even be people buying this car without carbon fiber, in a boring color (black), and without the fancy seats just to make them even more unassuming. ;)

Although the manual gives it away, if they are able to see that.

I have a heated garage and plenty of room if you want to send that beautiful 5 my way for off season storage ;-) At the rate my build is going, I might be lucky to have one next winter! (I rather be in your shoes with a snow covered 5 than no 5 at all...)
Looks like enough room for a car port there

Car port is the plan in the not too distant future, especially with the '68 getting new paint soon-ish. Appreciate the offer all the same : )

Thanks! The ol' 472 is hotted up a bit as well, 275 duration cam, roller rockers, etc. Not Blackwing fast by any means, but nothing to snooze on either.

reminds me of a pic I took...
[ ]
I agree that winter is bullshit
[ ]

Awesome '59! Happen to be yours?

My wife sent me this pic while I was in Daytona and she was out shopping in the "baby wing" as she calls it.....Yes, I told her she did not center it, lol........I attached one more pic of where I parked at the same store on different day....

Attachments

• IMG_6120.jpg
    IMG_6120.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_4299.jpg
    IMG_4299.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 274
My wife sent me this pic while I was in Daytona and she was out shopping in the "baby wing" as she calls it.....Yes, I told her she did not center it, lol........I attached one more pic of where I parked at the same store on different day....
That Color really looks amazing! So subtle and unassuming. Could be just a regular ol' Cadillac to the uneducated.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back