Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

The BMW folk on bimmerpost have an acronym for this... it's #ABI (Always Back In)
And as some have said, it's usually better since you have better ground clearance in the rear than in the front and less possibility of destroying expensive parts of your car.

Did you shoot this with a tilt-shift lens? Its got that odd model scale look to it :)
Nah, just an iphone 12 set on portrait mode. Software blurs out the background out of focus, then later you can adjust it.

32C62EF9-F7D2-4D22-9C38-B2944AAA77BD.jpeg

The black mirror caps are growing on me, looks really good! Not sure if that's rift or summitt but as soon I can I'm going to blackout all my badges! I have Summit White 5BW. This was my first shot at a Vee in August of 21. Double clutched on one of the first 250, went back and it sold....the look was fantastic!

Editorial: GOD BLESS the US and let us not EVER forget!

Attachments

• 20210824_085641_resized.jpg
    20210824_085641_resized.jpg
    847 KB · Views: 123
  • 20210824_085919_resized.jpg
    20210824_085919_resized.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20210824_085628_resized.jpg
    20210824_085628_resized.jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 127
Here is a 4, 5 and OG 6 Blackwing in ABI formView attachment 12603
Love grocery geterrr Vee wagon hiden back there! I've been a fan of those for a while, the order of the ghost's should be left to right 4, 5 and 6 Vee :)

I looked at a few BW CT6. One and done too bad. May turn out to be something in the future who knows? Thanx, great pic!

Not a fan of the blacked out Cadillac badge, but the blacked out CT5 and V badges look good.
I agree, wouldn't completely black out the grill badge. The trunk badge is perfect! The general idea of the blackout badges looks good.

Absolutely gorgeous but I can't help but think some of this would help on that little orange reflector:

And here's the How-to:

Springs on the way? Tap it out? Nice ride.
Thanks, not sure. I managed to grab this low option 4BW a month ago but I have a 2023 4BW on order with the seats and other features I wanted. My plan is to just enjoy it the way it is and wait to see if my ordered car ever gets built. If I can get a strong trade-in I will probably do so.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back