Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Seemingly randomly applied focus blur from what I suspect is some kind of portrait mode is really bothering me more than it should in this pic!
I'm not a filter person, whatever the phone gives me it gives me. I was walking while I took it and reckon I went to put it back in my pocket before it had a chance to finish processing. It was dusk and it always seems to lag a bit as it gets darker.

IMG_20220818_125157155_HDR.jpg

Ok one more - not a "regular" parking spot. I take this drive to the local coffee shop and love how the trees arch over. So this morning, with zero traffic, i parked her in the middle(ish), jumped out, ran, snapped...ran back. And BOOM.

Her.jpg

[Shadow Metallic]

That paint is stunning in that pic.

It's interesting how poorly Cadillac's marketing material captures some of these colors. Shadow has gone from "nope" to maybe 4th favorite on my list.

It's interesting how poorly Cadillac's marketing material captures some of these colors. Shadow has gone from "nope" to maybe 4th favorite on my list.
Can't tell if that's a compliment, a diss, or a 🤷‍♂️.
(I think it's a compliment? )

Ya someone's job is to make those renderings as accurate as possible and they really make a mess of it.
20220819_063600.jpg

Bastards! Go away!
20220819_111709.jpg

Ya someone's job is to make those renderings as accurate as possible and they really make a mess of it.
View attachment 11881
Bastards! Go away!
View attachment 11882
LOL, same thing happened to me the other day. Parked way out in a lot in a row by myself and when I came out there was a 370Z parked next to me. Guy was still in the car. He didn't say anything. We were the only two cars in the row. ;shrug

Quick jaunt to (Little) Switzerland. I am liking the look of the tech bronze wheels when completely coated in brake dust.
View attachment 11884

Beautiful. Love that area. I've been there (including that exact place) many times on the bikes. My 5BW will be making a trip up there this fall. 226A is one of the finest roads I've ridden in the world.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners