Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I love the Skyway! I've ridden it multiple times on multiple motorcycles and driven it with my old BMW as well. As well as all the other great roads in the area. Just a matter of time until I get my 5BW up there....

One thing I like about electric blue is that it doesn’t show dirt much. Car hasn’t been washed in 3 months and 1000 miles and is actually completely coated with dirt.
I had wished for a blue in between electric and wave blue that was also metallic but I’m warming up to electric blue more.
2E186C66-6F83-47FD-A76C-E22B1C264F83.jpeg
12CA4438-E3FA-48F3-AE0C-C16B10B13319.jpeg

One thing I like about electric blue is that it doesn’t show dirt much. Car hasn’t been washed in 3 months and 1000 miles and is actually completely coated with dirt.
I had wished for a blue in between electric and wave blue that was also metallic but I’m warming up to electric blue more.View attachment 11747View attachment 11748
Are those extendo flaps? Can we get an up close on them?

Are those extendo flaps? Can we get an up close on them?

Yeah I probably need to cut down the rear ones some more, but too lazy to do so now (clearly as I'm also too lazy to wash the car).

I posted about them in this thread.

Are you saying that even the 4BW gets worse mileage than the EPA reported values? If the 4 is there a lot, does the 5BW have it's own gas truck in tow?
You are not going to believe me but my 5 gets better gas milage than my 4..... Now, I do drive the 4 like a mad man and the 5 gets driven like an old woman going to church.. I have not put gas in the 5 in probably 5 months, lol.....Just broke 1100 miles last weekend...

Well, at least those are both better numbers than what I had envisioned! I was thinking you were beating the snot out of it and only getting 12-14mpg, but average of 16 with a high of almost 30 is fine with me. I have a 2013 bmw 335is that averages close to 20mpg, but on those hard days, it can dip down pretty quickly. The 4BW has 152 more hp, so I would assume it would be in the 15-17mpg range.

Thanks for the visuals! The wife doesn't like driving a manual??

Well, at least those are both better numbers than what I had envisioned! I was thinking you were beating the snot out of it and only getting 12-14mpg, but average of 16 with a high of almost 30 is fine with me. I have a 2013 bmw 335is that averages close to 20mpg, but on those hard days, it can dip down pretty quickly. The 4BW has 152 more hp, so I would assume it would be in the 15-17mpg range.

Thanks for the visuals! The wife doesn't like driving a manual??
My wife can't drive a manual and the reason why we got an auto in the 4BW.... I purchased it for her but she does not like driving it because she is afraid something will happen to it..... She really likes her Civic, but she did say that next year she wants a new Cadillac XT4...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back