Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PDR saves me from a possible ticket

Seriously? ACAB? Please tell me that was a bad attempt at Antifa humor?
So I had to google this acronym, and I found (per the ADL):

"The acronym ACAB stands for "All Cops Are Bastards" and is a slogan of long standing in the skinhead subculture. Because non-racist skinheads (including "traditional" skinheads and anti-racist skinheads) may use this acronym as well as racist skinheads, it should be carefully judged in the context in which it appears."

:rolleyes:

^ I thought it was another crappy Genesis song.

Abacab.jpg

"The acronym ACAB stands for "All Cops Are Bastards" and is a slogan of long standing in the skinhead subculture. Because non-racist skinheads (including "traditional" skinheads and anti-racist skinheads) may use this acronym as well as racist skinheads, it should be carefully judged in the context in which it appears."

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I haven't noticed it at any skinhead rally's that had been consuming innocent cities and businesses the last few years. Gonna have to go back to the google search on that...

ETA: also fuck anyone that actually thinks that ACAB

ETA: also fuck anyone that actually thinks that ACAB
IDK, thought it was an easy shorthand way to describe the situation, what do you think happened there?

New corner case for good uses of the PDR anyways, that is for sure!

I haven't been able to shake off the laffs for a bit! Outstanding!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back