Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PDR Error 6007

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT 4 Blackwing Sebring Track Edition
Hello, my 2023 Cadillac CT 4 Blackwing “Sebring Track Edition” PDR keeps giving me an error code 6007?

My dealership recommended a specific SD card and it still gives me the error. I have literally tried 9-10 different SD cards to no avail. It will play my recent track sessions at Sebring from my C8 Z51 Corvette but will not record in the Cadillac Blackwing?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Does the card need to be formatted first?

Take whatever card you want to use and format it on a Windows computer. Do NOT use 'quick format' option. Depending on the size, it could take a while.

Also, could you post the brand/specs of the card you are trying to use?

EDIT: This may seem like a pointless step, but I adopted it after having so many problems with SD cards in my GoPros and Drones. The long format forces a read/write of every sector. Out of 20 SD cards, I have found 4-5 faulty.

Last edited:
Take whatever card you want to use and format it on a Windows computer. Do NOT use 'quick format' option. Depending on the size, it could take a while.

Also, could you post the brand/specs of the card you are trying to use?

EDIT: This may seem like a pointless step, but I adopted it after having so many problems with SD cards in my GoPros and Drones. The long format forces a read/write of every sector. Out of 20 SD cards, I have found 4-5 faulty.
I have tried to Format about 9 different SD Cards. I have an appointment tomorrow with the dealer. They are saying I have a bad Sd card reader. However that makes no sense because it will play (only) another SD card from my track day in my C8 corvette. It will not record.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back