Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New CT5 Blackwing, but no PDR and Surround Vision Recorder ICONs

I wasn't an instructor/professor.

I worked in the IT department.

Applications programmer/OS support/network administration/........./Internet security

And your statement is spot on.

Last edited:
Your dealer must be terrible if they didn't spend time with you to show you the basics of the car.
My dealer is 100 miles from me, new been to the place.

Worked through my Chevy dealer.

I usually don't need any hand holding. Tech on newer GM products is similar from Chevy through Cadillac.

C8 and Tahoe had arrows to move to/from Infotaiment screens.

Last edited:
My dealer is 100 miles from me, new been to the place.

Worked through my Chevy dealer.

I usually don't need any hand holding. Tech on newer GM products is similar from Chevy through Cadillac.
And to your earlier point - how flipping hard is it to update the help in the app and the PDF that is also available online to say where the SD card actually goes. Not very ofc, but ya.
I went glovebox, boot, centre console, and then finally, oh what is this thing that looks like an SD card slot doing over here by the parking brake button :cautious:

My sales guy (@1StunnaV ) gave me the walk thru, gas card, SD cards, charging cords, license plate holder, gift basket, stock tips, airline tickets, champagne, chocolates, all kinds of things...... I know you guys are jealous!
IMG_3989.jpg

My sales guy (@1StunnaV ) gave me the walk thru, gas card, SD cards, charging cords, license plate holder, gift basket, stock tips, airline tickets, champagne, chocolates, all kinds of things...... I know you guys are jealous!View attachment 11191
What? No ambergris cologne? Hmmph.

I just got a new 2022 CT5 V Blackwing with the PDR option.

Problems is that there is no PDR/SVR ICONs on the Infotaintment screen.

There are SD cards in both slots by wheel (256GB) and trunk (8GB).

Trunk SD card is recording and I can play videos on my laptop.

Do I need to load the PDR software/application?

Am I missing something else?

Thought I'd try here before going to the dealer.

Thanks in advance.

Configuration:
- Wave Metallic
- Sky Cool With Jet Black Accents
- 10-Speed Auto
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- Performance Data And Video Recorder
- Ultraview Sunroof
- Parking Package
- Driver Assist Package
- 19" Satan Graphite Dark Finish Wheels
- Sueded Microfiber Steering Wheel
- Interior Protection Package
- Cargo Net
Since you've got a good sense of humor I don't feel guilty about asking to see pics of those Satan wheels😈... they must be 🔥

I'll see myself out...
hide-the-simpsons.gif

My sales guy (@1StunnaV ) gave me the walk thru, gas card, SD cards, charging cords, license plate holder, gift basket, stock tips, airline tickets, champagne, chocolates, all kinds of things...... I know you guys are jealous!View attachment 11191
Yes!!! I am jealous!! @1StunnaV, I will be expecting all that (minus the Alcohol) when I pick up my 5BW (whenever it arrives).

I hate to ask the simple question but are you scrolling all the way to the last page on the infotainment center?

I just got a new 2022 CT5 V Blackwing with the PDR option.

Problems is that there is no PDR/SVR ICONs on the Infotaintment screen.

You're not the only one. I figured it out eventually but I also initially wondered where the PDR app was. Scrolling side to side wasn't immediately obvious to me.

As for the dealer, not much help. Or maybe it was my fault, I just wanted to get out of there and drive the car!

Yes!!! I am jealous!! @1StunnaV, I will be expecting all that (minus the Alcohol) when I pick up my 5BW (whenever it arrives).

rofl... what he didnt say was the gift basket was to repay him for taking care of my goats while I was away..... and the airline tickets were to send him to a place where his phone didn't work so I didn't have to listen to him talk....... JOKES!!!

rofl... what he didnt say was the gift basket was to repay him for taking care of my goats while I was away..... and the airline tickets were to send him to a place where his phone didn't work so I didn't have to listen to him talk....... JOKES!!!
1659610987027.png

Ok np, you can skip the plane ticket and just pay for my Uber from Houston to FW. I will also be okay with a smaller gift basket :D

Ok np, you can skip the plane ticket and just pay for my Uber from Houston to FW. I will also be okay with a smaller gift basket :D

I am still missing 2 of my goats since @Tall Steve watched them for me.... and one has this weird rash now too....

I am still missing 2 of my goats since @Tall Steve watched them for me.... and one has this weird rash now too....
What else were you expecting...giving him booze and chocolates. He must have thought it was Goat valentine ;shrug

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back