Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Paint Protection Film

SSEEYA

Seasoned Member
Has anyone had PPF professionally installed on their CT5 or gotten a quote for it? I requested a quote for the full car (CT5-V BW) with Xpel Stealth PPF. Including the paint correction and prep, the cost was right at $10k. I wasn't prepared for it being that much, but maybe my expectations were wrong.

Perhaps a little higher than I would expect. But in Florida, there are a lot of shops to choose from.

I agree with Buzzsaw. And it's what I have done on all my vehicles. PPF on the front and ceramic on the rest.

I was quoted around $7000.00 but they want to see the car. I don't think Dark Emerald Frost can have ceramic put on it? They said something about ceramic coating the wrap.

There is ceramic coating for Matte paint jobs. Adds protective layer without shine.

This just for example. A Ceramic Pro dealer will have a product from CQuartz or others.

Just did the front bumper and mirror back on my wife's CT4 BW. $650 for Xpel Ultimate plus.
Full hood and bumper quote was $1250.
Hood, bumper, fenders and mirrors $1995.

The quotes I got from other places were slightly higher for the same Xpel Ultimate film.
I used a Spray on graphene coating on her previous car and it held up well. This time around, I've ordered a graphene kit and will do the whole car and the PPF film.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back