Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

GM MUSL

When does the Order bank open for the 2025 CT5V BW? I want to be sure to get my order in on day one and the dealers don't always get advance notice. Any alerts when this happens or is planned to be open by GM will be appreciated.

Could be in May sometime if like last year, though the ordering guide for 5V and 5VBW is not even out yet (CT4V BW ordering guide is, though).

I'm also waiting on this, I'd assume May at the earliest.

The last update for ETA's is below. Keep in mind that the dealer portals generally open up before there is an online builder/configuration page available... but that doesn't mean that will be the case this time.

CT5-V Blackwing & CT5-V
  1. 07/15/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 05/16/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date
All others - CT5 Non Blackwing & Non V-Series
  1. 05/06/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 03/07/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date

The last update for ETA's is below. Keep in mind that the dealer portals generally open up before there is an online builder/configuration page available... but that doesn't mean that will be the case this time.

CT5-V Blackwing & CT5-V
  1. 07/15/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 05/16/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date
All others - CT5 Non Blackwing & Non V-Series
  1. 05/06/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 03/07/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date
Thank you Dustin!

Thanks Dustin, I'm going to punch in a reminder to bug my dealer on the 16th and see if they can do anything.

@1StunnaV , any update on the pricing? I read in one of the press releases that price will most likely go up for 25 model year.

@1StunnaV , any update on the pricing? I read in one of the press releases that price will most likely go up for 25 model year.
Given that some features like super cruise are now standard, I'm guessing they will consolidate other feature packages as well. Would not be surprised at all if it goes up $5k-$7500. Won't have a better guess until order guides are posted.

No update on Pricing Yet for the 2025MY CT5-V Blackwing.... I posted pricing on the CT4-V Blackwing yesterday.

If supercruise is standard does that mean we get a discount if we pick the manual since supercruise doesn't work with the manual.

Obviously I know this won't be the case but I can dream...

If supercruise is standard does that mean we get a discount if we pick the manual since supercruise doesn't work with the manual.

Oof. That would be a bummer if you don't get a bigger gap in price between the manual and the auto. You're right, though. They're more likely to just make more money on each one they sell.

I wonder if that means every auto car will come with the sucky supercruise steering wheel that has no large V button and no toggle for the PTM settings.

I was just on the build site and saw that on a 2024 model, if you wanted the auto trunk opener (with your foot) you had to also take the super cruise option that was over $3000 bucks.

I will bet everyone here with my Canadian Pesos that if Supercruise is standard, anyone ordering a manual will still pay full price and the automatic will still cost an extra 2-3k.

I will bet everyone here with my Canadian Pesos that if Supercruise is standard, anyone ordering a manual will still pay full price and the automatic will still cost an extra 2-3k.
GM isn't necessarily doing this as an excuse to raise prices on every car - they're doing it so they can monetize every car they produce for its entire life - no matter who is the owner. If you don't have Super Cruise Hardware in a vehicle, there's 0 possibility to make money off of the subscription fee down the line. If it's there, the opportunity will always be there for an owner to subscribe and use it.

It's the same reasoning behind Google allowing such a wide array of OEM's to produce Android phones - the more Android phones (with Google software) that are out there, the greater the potential they have to make more money.

Supercruise is standard now? No, no, a thousand times no.

"Super Cruise leapfrogs this with a camera. The camera watches the driver’s head and eye movement to ensure they are paying attention while the technology operates the car in highway driving conditions. Should the driver become distracted, the camera picks up on it and flashes a series of warnings with audible chimes, notifications on the dash and will buzz the seat."

This from the company that just got busted spying on it's owners and then selling that data? AND it's tied to Google now? LOL. I would never have this in a car. Ever.

Supercruise is standard now? No, no, a thousand times no.

"Super Cruise leapfrogs this with a camera. The camera watches the driver’s head and eye movement to ensure they are paying attention while the technology operates the car in highway driving conditions. Should the driver become distracted, the camera picks up on it and flashes a series of warnings with audible chimes, notifications on the dash and will buzz the seat."

This from the company that just got busted spying on it's owners and then selling that data? AND it's tied to Google now? LOL. I would never have this in a car. Ever.

I'm sure the angle of the camera can't see you getting road head so it's fine.

GM isn't necessarily doing this as an excuse to raise prices on every car - they're doing it so they can monetize every car they produce for its entire life - no matter who is the owner. If you don't have Super Cruise Hardware in a vehicle, there's 0 possibility to make money off of the subscription fee down the line. If it's there, the opportunity will always be there for an owner to subscribe and use it.

It's the same reasoning behind Google allowing such a wide array of OEM's to produce Android phones - the more Android phones (with Google software) that are out there, the greater the potential they have to make more money.
Android is open source. Google doesn't allow it, it has no choice in the matter, its not the same thing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back