Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Open Road Racing 2013

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Greetings All.

The last 3 years (10, 11, & 12), my wife and I ran our CTS V in the Big Bend Open Road Race. Last year, there were 2 V Wagons in the race and a couple of other Vs in the area. This year, we switched to our new Corvette and left the V Wagon at home. There was only one V in the race this year and it was a V coupe.

We finished 4th in the 110 MPH class by being 1.164 seconds off the perfect time. It's getting where you have to be less than half a second off after 64+ minutes of driving to pick up a trophy. Tough class.

Here's a few pictures from BBORR:

Picture 005.jpgPicture 003.jpgPastPresent4.jpgPicture 004.jpg

There was a replica '63 Corvette Grand Sport there and we got some pictures of our 2 cars together.

Sorry Bill, I forgot to get a picture of your V.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom