Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Oil change and eDiff Fluid change kit pricing and online source?

CT5-V Model

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
Looking to do this soon and here is what I found at GMPartsDirect...are these the correct items and qty? Any other sources?

1685919071132.png

The diff fluid is the correct PN but I had no luck ordering online because the minimum quantity was 12. In fact, the only place in town that had it was a Cadillac dealer in the price was quite exorbitant.

You don't need to replace the drain plug.

I got the eDiff fluid from my local dealer.

I got my first quart of diff fluid free from the Cadillac dealer (they had a hard time looking it up and after about 20 minutes, just gave me one for free.) Not sure if it will be any cheaper, but I'll probably stop at the Chevy dealer for my next diff fluid since they're closer and potentially cheaper.

I was shopping for the fluid yesterday and came across a different part #, 19418501, which is even harder to find!

I got my first quart of diff fluid free from the Cadillac dealer (they had a hard time looking it up and after about 20 minutes, just gave me one for free.) Not sure if it will be any cheaper, but I'll probably stop at the Chevy dealer for my next diff fluid since they're closer and potentially cheaper.

I was shopping for the fluid yesterday and came across a different part #, 19418501, which is even harder to find!
I think that's the part number for differential fluid I have listed in the table

I think that's the part number for differential fluid I have listed in the table
D'oh, so it is. Most have recommended a different number.

I was thrown off by the first item in your list for oil? Is it really a GM/ACDelco item or is it the Mobil1 Supercar product?? I've only seen the latter as an option.

D'oh, so it is. Most have recommended a different number.

I was thrown off by the first item in your list for oil? Is it really a GM/ACDelco item or is it the Mobil1 Supercar product?? I've only seen the latter as an option.
It's a GM part number for the oil from the parts dept

Ah, then that's not a bad price as that oil is not cheap with shipping online.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back