Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
And 4s...
For the 4: Y5X Driver Awareness Plus Package, includes (UE4) Following Distance Indicator, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, (UKC) Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, (UFG) Rear Cross Traffic Alert and (TQ5) IntelliBeam.

There's no mention of the Heads Up Display included.

Last edited:
The codes are accurate and specific to your build. The head-up display is part of the Y5X Driver Awareness Package which shows on all CT5-V Blackwings.
I'm a 4, so I thought I didn't get it unless I went for the tech package, which requires the performance data recorder.

I'm a 4, so I thought I didn't get it unless I went for the tech package, which requires the performance data recorder.
My thoughts as well.

I ordered a 4 and my dealer and I tried for 10 minutes to get the system to let me have the HUD without the PDR and it just wouldn't allow it. For the 4's, you have to order both together.

I didn't really want the PDR, but on the bright side, I hear it also works as a dash cam, so I guess that's a neat feature.

I ordered a 4 and my dealer and I tried for 10 minutes to get the system to let me have the HUD without the PDR and it just wouldn't allow it. For the 4's, you have to order both together.

I didn't really want the PDR, but on the bright side, I hear it also works as a dash cam, so I guess that's a neat feature.
Same for me oh well got a expensive ass dash cam.

Yeah, dashcam is great and all, but was a little too rich for my blood just to get that and a HUD if I'm not going to use the other features. Almost did it, but just couldn't justify it.

Yeah, dashcam is great and all, but was a little too rich for my blood just to get that and a HUD if I'm not going to use the other features. Almost did it, but just couldn't justify it.
I didn't pull the trigger either. I also didn't get the sunroof.

I cant help but notice that my and some other cars have "front license plate bracket (RPO: VK3) as additional options. I live in Connecticut and while technically front plates are required, many people choose not to mount them. I hope some pre drilled thing doesn't come on the car...
Mounted and drilled at dealerships. Don’t let them

I think I posted this elsewhere but since you mentioned VIR was your home track. If you're going to track the car get the PDR, it really is one of the best data acquisition systems out there because it's so tightly integrated with the car. Built by Cosworth, the same folks that do Indycar and other pro systems.

I think I posted this elsewhere but since you mentioned VIR was your home track. If you're going to track the car get the PDR, it really is one of the best data acquisition systems out there because it's so tightly integrated with the car. Built by Cosworth, the same folks that do Indycar and other pro systems.
Good to know! It wasn't really an option that I was super excited about since my 4 will be my daily driver, but I appreciate you raising my expectations on the fun in tinkering with it!

The vast majority of my track time is on two wheels, but I may take my 4 out there once or twice. From the number plate and wheels on your C7, it looks like it sees plenty of track time... Hopefully we'll cross paths there at some point!

kinda regretting that I didn't option it...

As of early this morning, the Registry is now up-to-date with all cars that have been assigned full VINs in GM's system.

Later today, I'll be rolling out additional enhancements to the system and additional search options.

I agree 150%.. The cheapest you can get a decent lap timer for is $399 and no video nor engine data. I ordered the PDR knowing it would save me in the long rum. Also, even if you only take it to the track just one day you will be very happy you have the data for memorabilia

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners