Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I'm pleased to announce the release of the Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry.

Our goal here is to keep an online, running history of every Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing ever built, and their current status. Using the Registry search functionality, you should be able to see exactly how many Blackwings have been built with the same configuration as your own.

If you run into any errors, or inaccuracies, or if you have suggestions for improvements, please use this thread to report them.

If you're reporting any errors, please include as much detail as you can so that it's easier for me to fix them.

I will be working on adding some additional features such as photos, etc., and I'll be adding Blackwings into the Registry as they're built.

Link:

Hello Rob, I guess you must be working you butt off this weekend. Do you have an idea when the 5 automatics be in the registry ??

Hello Rob, I guess you must be working you butt off this weekend. Do you have an idea when the 5 automatics be in the registry ??
Well, I'm at a 50th birthday party right now, so it definitely won't be tonight lol

Well, I'm at a 50th birthday party right now, so it definitely won't be tonight lol
Wow !!!! Happy Birthday !!!! Enjoy your day and thank you for everything !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
Rob, It looks like you went from VIN 20 and jumped to 40 ... I know you are still updating just did not see my car. time permitting.

Rob, It looks like you went from VIN 20 and jumped to 40 ... I know you are still updating just did not see my car. time permitting.
I did on the CT5-V, but I'll be going back and filling everything in. It's a lot of work and time consuming since I'm also doing the CT4-Vs as well, and I had to wait for production to begin before I could build the Registries. Now I'm just trying to catch up. I'll get there...

I cant help but notice that my and some other cars have "front license plate bracket (RPO: VK3) as additional options. I live in Connecticut and while technically front plates are required, many people choose not to mount them. I hope some pre drilled thing doesn't come on the car...

I cant help but notice that my and some other cars have "front license plate bracket (RPO: VK3) as additional options. I live in Connecticut and while technically front plates are required, many people choose not to mount them. I hope some pre drilled thing doesn't come on the car...
This is something I need to change. I had originally brought the Registry coding over from Registries I built on my other sites. Front plate brackets used to be a charge item and the RPO VK3 used to be that designation in older Corvettes. Now, with Cadillac, I believe it's RV3. Some orders have VK3 for front plate bracket, but it's not a charged item that would show on a window sticker unless it comes with RPO RV3 which is a plate bracket charge.

That’s dealer installed at the time that the PDI is performed. I’ve given my dealer explicit instructions not to install it. I told them that I’d sign a waiver if need be.

That’s dealer installed at the time that the PDI is performed. I’ve given my dealer explicit instructions not to install it. I told them that I’d sign a waiver if need be.
^This. Did the same thing. I've had to cover the holes in both my G8 and SS because the dealers couldn't follow instructions. I will be there when this one comes off the truck to make sure they don't touch it.

How accurate are the codes listed at the bottom? I saw one on mine that made reference to the head-up display, but I thought I got boxed out of that since I didn't want to pay for the PDR and ended up skipping the tech package. Don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be awesome if it still snuck in there somehow.

How accurate are the codes listed at the bottom? I saw one on mine that made reference to the head-up display, but I thought I got boxed out of that since I didn't want to pay for the PDR and ended up skipping the tech package. Don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be awesome if it still snuck in there somehow.
The codes are accurate and specific to your build. The head-up display is part of the Y5X Driver Awareness Package which shows on all CT5-V Blackwings.

The codes are accurate and specific to your build. The head-up display is part of the Y5X Driver Awareness Package which shows on all CT5-V Blackwings.
He's a 4.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners