Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Hi Crew, new to the forum here. My Order number is ZKWT2C. Electric Blue on skycool two tone, 6spd manual, red calipers, Carbon aero 1&2, PDR. Probably a couple others I cant remember. My car is produced and in shipment, hopefully I will have it in a couple of weeks. Vin 1G6D25R61N0860046. Anyone know how many Electric Blues are out there?
Oh No, Your car is in the YARD from HELL !!! Along with a couple of ours.

@robzblackwing: Your car was on the same shipment as mine was when it went into the Yard from HELL !!! Along with 7 other Blackwings.

AsnDate = August 6, 2021, 10:21 am Eastern Time​

BayedDate = August 5, 2021, 10:00 am Eastern Time​

DealerName = DV LANSING VDC CN YARD​

DeliveryDate = August 6, 2021, 10:36 am Eastern Time​

Description = Delivered on​

Aug 06 2021​

Destination = LANSING, MI​

DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000​

DestinationType =​

DispatchedDate = Null​

PairedDate = August 6, 2021, 8:02 am Eastern Time​

DocumentCount = 0​

FreightId = 0451528557​

LoadId =​

Origin = Grand River GM Plant​

OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000​

OriginType =​

TripNumber = 0721218002​

VehicleStatus = Delivered​

VinNumber = 1G6D25R61N0860046​

After looking at this and checking the VIN numbers, I think they are waiting to get enough cars to come out west so they put them in the Yard from HELL to hold.

Mine has been in the yard since 5th. Since I'm in Houston, I was hoping that it would be shipped with the cars going to Dallas but has wasn't the case so patiently waiting.

Mine has been in the yard since 5th. Since I'm in Houston, I was hoping that it would be shipped with the cars going to Dallas but has wasn't the case so patiently waiting.
I hate to tell you this, but of the nine car that came thru Dallas one of them went to Houston...Please forgive me for saying this but Houston is the skid mark in the underwear of Texas.... Please forgive me!

I hate to tell you this, but of the nine car that came thru Dallas one of them went to Houston...Please forgive me for saying this but Houston is the skid mark in the underwear of Texas.... Please forgive me!
Must
shots fired buy a guy from Garland!!! Rotflmfao

Oh No, Your car is in the YARD from HELL !!! Along with a couple of ours.
not fun, ill hit up the dealer tomorrow and see what they got. Then Cadillac on Friday. This is a lot shorter build and wait time than my C8 vette. I think Im more excited for the Z06 after hearing the sound clip they released but of course I want the BW stat!

not fun, ill hit up the dealer tomorrow and see what they got. Then Cadillac on Friday. This is a lot shorter build and wait time than my C8 vette. I think Im more excited for the Z06 after hearing the sound clip they released but of course I want the BW stat!
Actually looking at the shipment, your car was in and out and back in the Yard with mine :hb

I get the feeling the dates are meaningless as I started on the 11th, and have landed on the 24th. I bet next week I get pushed to sometime in Sept.
Is there anyone with a EDD later than 10/12 or does GM just think Long Island is a completely isolated island which requires boat transport as well? (God help me!) 🤣

Is there anyone with a EDD later than 10/12 or does GM just think Long Island is a completely isolated island which requires boat transport as well? (God help me!) 🤣
They probably think it's an island that needs boat transport lol

10/19 to Richmond, VA. Not an island. Don’t know of any other Richmonds they can confuse it with. Hmm…
Ok, now we wait to for east coast vs west coast throw down to see who will take the title of goat rodeo champion.

Hunger Games Student GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners