Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Hi Rob can mine be added to the registry? VIN# N0810819
Thanks

Rob, I have one for the registry: VIN N0460642

Thanks!

Can mine be added to the registry P0410261 2023
I will start entering the 2023 models in once I have all of the 2022s entered and can do some additional coding to show the 2033 stats

@Rob still trying to get a line on the vin, but how do you want handle these in the registry going forward?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-150840_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-150840_Facebook.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
@Rob still trying to get a line on the vin, but how do you want handle these in the registry going forward?
I use the status of "Salvage" or "Destroyed". So I definitely need the last 8 digits of the VIN.

Thank you!

#798 automatic. Lady lost it coming out of a parking lot and it wound up on its roof. She just traded in an AWD M3 comp for the CT4 Blackwing, got too aggressive too soon and it came around on her.

Three gauges high hp car drivers need ensure are OK before you get on it. Coolant temp, Oil Temp, and Tire Temp.

The first two prevent damaging a cold engine, but cold tires total cars and hurt people.

On the bright side alpha chassis has a 5 star crash rating and she walked away without a scratch.

Last edited:
She just traded in an AWD M3 comp

My personal nightmare right here. I have bad habits that were finely honed by 18 years of driving sticky AWD cars.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners