Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Cool. Okay, looks like it's all there, though curious as to how... :unsure:
1659028434057.png

All that spam makes it tough to read through ;-)
But I went to the registry and see my car isn't in there, but the one that was sitting beside it at the dealer is. Do I provide a screenshot of the window sticker and/or can otherwise provide the info for my 4BW to have it included?
Or you have access to GM's data and it's a matter of finding time to fit the ditch digging in amongst having a day job... family... friends... many other things :) Thanks!

But I went to the registry and see my car isn't in there, but the one that was sitting beside it at the dealer is. Do I provide a screenshot of the window sticker and/or can otherwise provide the info for my 4BW to have it included?
Or you have access to GM's data and it's a matter of finding time to fit the ditch digging in amongst having a day job... family... friends... many other things :) Thanks!
This!

Or give me the last 8 of your VIN, and I'll add it into the Registry now...

I was going to say it's not in there because your a Canuck..

I was going to say it's not in there because your a Canuck..
If you want us to come down and win your cities Stanley Cups and NBA Championships and star in your movies, you're gonna have to accept the occasional riff-raff buying a Cadillac ;)
I know my MPHs, feet, inches, and pounds and luckily we didn't talk about the weather when I picked it up, otherwise when I said it was going to get into the 30s I would have been rumbled.

And thanks Rob for the update!

If you want us to come down and win your cities Stanley Cups and NBA Championships and star in your movies, you're gonna have to accept the occasional riff-raff buying a Cadillac ;)
I know my MPHs, feet, inches, and pounds and luckily we didn't talk about the weather when I picked it up, otherwise when I said it was going to get into the 30s I would have been rumbled.

And thanks Rob for the update!
1659451502175.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop