Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
I'm not sure if this was previously mentioned, but there's a slight error on the 4BW registry re: wheel size.

Summary page correctly reflects 18" wheels...
1665000261207.png

Individual car profile shows 19"...
1665000282994.png

Reactions: Rob
Whenever you start adding the '23s to the registry here is mine:
P0460018
Electric blue
Manual

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
The registry has a listing at the bottom with a Search box. The Search box appears to filter the list based on the fields shown. So I can type "Rift HEA Manual" in the Search box and see that there are 19 4BWs that match that spec.

Is there a way to query other properties? Like, for example, if I wanted to know how many cars were Rift with Tech Bronze wheels?

The registry has a listing at the bottom with a Search box. The Search box appears to filter the list based on the fields shown. So I can type "Rift HEA Manual" in the Search box and see that there are 19 4BWs that match that spec.

Is there a way to query other properties? Like, for example, if I wanted to know how many cars were Rift with Tech Bronze wheels?
Go to either CT4-V or CT5-V in the Registry and click on the Search tab

How do I look up my car or enter it into registry? I put my VIN into search bar and no match. Is this just to look up build option numbers?

How do I look up my car or enter it into registry? I put my VIN into search bar and no match. Is this just to look up build option numbers?
Is it a 2022 or 2023? All 2022 CT5-V Blackwings have been entered and I'm still adding the 2022 CT4-V Blackwings. Once I have all of those entered, I'll start on the 2023 model year

Hey Rob,

When it's time.
Rift
P0860066
Manual/ and proud of it! lol

Hey Rob,

When it's time.
Rift
P0860066
Manual/ and proud of it! lol
Already done. It will show up when I program the Registry for the 2023 model year :thumb

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back