Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Rob, mine just flipped to 3800 late last week, when would it be able to show up in the registry? my window sticker is not available yet on the dealer site and I want to see if my car lost heated seats. Thanks!
Here you go:

What did you see? The deletion code was 00v which I didn't see on the build sheet
I just didn't see any reference to heated seats. On older builds it specifically lists:

1647960004443.png

...which yours doesn't have. 🙁

Also, on your car the description for Y6F doesn't mention ventilated seats, whereas it does on older builds.
I see KA1 and the KU9 ventilated option.... Weirdly it aslo calls out heated steering wheel so not sure if I trust this too much. But it's not calling out the deletion so I'm optimistic that it may have them. Hopefully it does, I don't think I can sit in a car without heated seats thanks to my back 😂

I see KA1 and the KU9 ventilated option.... Weirdly it aslo calls out heated steering wheel so not sure if I trust this too much. But it's not calling out the deletion so I'm optimistic that it may have them. Hopefully it does, I don't think I can sit in a car without heated seats thanks to my back 😂
Oops you're right, I was reading your sheet wrong. There is hope yet!

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

41-479 is mine also. Friendswood texas

Hi @Rob . Can you add order #MDR174 at your earliest convenience! Thanks!! ❤️

Hi @Rob . Can you add order #MDR174 at your earliest convenience! Thanks!! ❤️
What order number is that???? They should be starting with a "B"

What order number is that???? They should be starting with a "B"
I am from UAE and this starts with M due to my location in the Middle East Can you help me track the order

I am from UAE and this starts with M due to my location in the Middle East Can you help me track the order
Unfortunately, I can't. I can only track orders in the U.S.

Has anyone received their commemorative plaque from Cadillac yet? Just got mine yesterday for CT4BW #83. Really nice.

Found them; thanks.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners