Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
Anyone else having issues with the CT5V Blackwing registry? It's only showing 700 and some cars instead of all 911, seems several pages are missing.

Anyone else having issues with the CT5V Blackwing registry? It's only showing 700 and some cars instead of all 911, seems several pages are missing.
Fixed!

Minor comment on the Registry- 4BW wheels are all listed as 19", when in actuality they are 18". Also a question: what determines when a car in the registry gets a window sticker?

Also a question: what determines when a car in the registry gets a window sticker?
When I actually have time to get the window sticker and add it in there. LOL

I'm gradually catching up though... :thumb

Maybe it's just mine, but it's actually wore now. Now there's only like 532 cars showing
It's fixed. Not sure what's causing that to happen...

Rob, I think the registry is being weird as my car (46-320) is gone.

It's there. Not sure what you're looking at?
BW reg.JPG

You're looking at the last 25 cars most recently updated....go to the CT4 specific part of the Registry
Durp Durp.

My bad lol.

Rob, mine just flipped to 3800 late last week, when would it be able to show up in the registry? my window sticker is not available yet on the dealer site and I want to see if my car lost heated seats. Thanks!

Rob, mine just flipped to 3800 late last week, when would it be able to show up in the registry? my window sticker is not available yet on the dealer site and I want to see if my car lost heated seats. Thanks!
When it's invoiced I believe but don't quote me on that

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners