Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
jesus, you got another one???
Resistance is futile 🤣

Star Trek Borg GIF

First post. Picked up my CT4 BW on Saturday and love it so far. Updated the registry for 46-144. There is no “crafted by” signature on the door sill. I’m guessing that means it was just not one of the first 250?? I actually didn’t order it and feel like I got lucky to find a black one at a dealer in my part of the state. Thanks for maintaining the registry. Happy to be part of this group.

Not sure if you already are aware, but the 5BW registery doesnt seem to be working right. It displays all 715 entries on one page veiw, Not able to sort the entries by clicking on the headers, and serial# 330 has some of its info shifted over a column.

Not sure if you already are aware, but the 5BW registery doesnt seem to be working right. It displays all 715 entries on one page veiw, Not able to sort the entries by clicking on the headers, and serial# 330 has some of its info shifted over a column.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it

Fixed. Thank you for letting me know about this!

Well, if there's one good thing about getting whacked with a Nor'easter, it gives me the chance to catch up on updating the Registry and rotate through my beer stash! :drink

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back