Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Oddities

Cadillac CT4-V model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
Like others, I'm anxiously waiting for my CT4-BW to arrive but since there is nothing better to do than to look at online pictures and do comparisons. I have following rants about the choices that Cadillac made with CT4-BW. Hopefully, I'm not the only one overthinking it :)

1) Why is there no surround/360 camera option? Earlier I was told that Cadillac did not feel like it is needed in this segment of car. Well, I just noticed that when I build a CT4-V (not BW) online, this option is indeed available called "HD Surround Vision".

2) Why did Cadillac decided to stick on a black rear spoiler and not even give an option to have a color matching one? I can understand that if it was part of a CF package then it would make sense but as is, it just looks out of place and IMO dings the otherwise beautiful car.

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
Like others, I'm anxiously waiting for my CT4-BW to arrive but since there is nothing better to do than to look at online pictures and do comparisons. I have following rants about the choices that Cadillac made with CT4-BW. Hopefully, I'm not the only one overthinking it :)

1) Why is there no surround/360 camera option? Earlier I was told that Cadillac did not feel like it is needed in this segment of car. Well, I just noticed that when I build a CT4-V (not BW) online, this option is indeed available called "HD Surround Vision".

2) Why did Cadillac decided to stick on a black rear spoiler and not even give an option to have a color matching one? I can understand that if it was part of a CF package then it would make sense but as is, it just looks out of place and IMO dings the otherwise beautiful car.
Not saying this is a particularly good reason, but perhaps they wanted every Blackwing to have a black wing lol. I don't think it looks bad, but I understand why most people would want it color matched, otherwise they'd get the CF package.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
I think you guys miss the point. I'm talking about the black piece which is standard, if you don't get CF package.

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
I think you guys miss the point. I'm talking about the black piece which is standard, if you don't get CF package.
Yeah I know, I think they may just have the non CF wing blacked out since it give the car a "black wing". I def think it would be better as an option vs color matched.

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom