Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Oddities

Cadillac CT4-V model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-BW Track Edition (On Order), 2022 CT5-BW (Bailed), 2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
Like others, I'm anxiously waiting for my CT4-BW to arrive but since there is nothing better to do than to look at online pictures and do comparisons. I have following rants about the choices that Cadillac made with CT4-BW. Hopefully, I'm not the only one overthinking it :)

1) Why is there no surround/360 camera option? Earlier I was told that Cadillac did not feel like it is needed in this segment of car. Well, I just noticed that when I build a CT4-V (not BW) online, this option is indeed available called "HD Surround Vision".

2) Why did Cadillac decided to stick on a black rear spoiler and not even give an option to have a color matching one? I can understand that if it was part of a CF package then it would make sense but as is, it just looks out of place and IMO dings the otherwise beautiful car.

Like others, I'm anxiously waiting for my CT4-BW to arrive but since there is nothing better to do than to look at online pictures and do comparisons. I have following rants about the choices that Cadillac made with CT4-BW. Hopefully, I'm not the only one overthinking it :)

1) Why is there no surround/360 camera option? Earlier I was told that Cadillac did not feel like it is needed in this segment of car. Well, I just noticed that when I build a CT4-V (not BW) online, this option is indeed available called "HD Surround Vision".

2) Why did Cadillac decided to stick on a black rear spoiler and not even give an option to have a color matching one? I can understand that if it was part of a CF package then it would make sense but as is, it just looks out of place and IMO dings the otherwise beautiful car.
Not saying this is a particularly good reason, but perhaps they wanted every Blackwing to have a black wing lol. I don't think it looks bad, but I understand why most people would want it color matched, otherwise they'd get the CF package.

I think you guys miss the point. I'm talking about the black piece which is standard, if you don't get CF package.

I think you guys miss the point. I'm talking about the black piece which is standard, if you don't get CF package.
Yeah I know, I think they may just have the non CF wing blacked out since it give the car a "black wing". I def think it would be better as an option vs color matched.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back