Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Not Equipped (00Z) meaning?

Cadillac CT4-V model

dstewart51

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23' CT4V-BW
Hi all, can someone help me understand;
(00Z)
Not Equipped with Front and Rear Park
Assist and Reverse Automatic Braking
($50)

Does this mean there is a $50 charge to not install these options? If so, will the dealer be able to retrofit at a later date and will that be free of charge at that time? I do have the question sent off to the dealership for clarification as well. Just curious if anyone else has asked and knows the answer.

Do we know when the “later” timeframe will be? I have the same note on my window sticker.

I don't think that is known, yet. My car made it through with only the heated steering wheel missing. Hopefully, retrofit will come before it gets cold again.

Do we know when the “later” timeframe will be? I have the same note on my window sticker.
Newest info from GM says expected early Q3 2022.

Have we figured out what all is really missing? Are the actual sensors missing, or is it a module somewhere inside the car, or both? It says park assist. Is that where the car actually steers for you, or is "park assist" the actual parking sensors that beep when you get close to something?

The automatic park assist isn't even available with the manual transmission, but is this different than that?

Have we figured out what all is really missing? Are the actual sensors missing, or is it a module somewhere inside the car, or both? It says park assist. Is that where the car actually steers for you, or is "park assist" the actual parking sensors that beep when you get close to something?

The automatic park assist isn't even available with the manual transmission, but is this different than that?

I was told by the dealer, everything is wired, the sensors and heating elements are in place, only the chips for the relevant module need to be replaced/added/changed.

I was told by the dealer, everything is wired, the sensors and heating elements are in place, only the chips for the relevant module need to be replaced/added/changed.
Is this just for automatics or manuals have these as well?

I dont think the 6MT have the auto braking or adaptive curse capability. So this would only apply to the 10AT
It's on the website for manuals as well. I have been trying to figure out exactly what it means. My main question is, will there be sensors that beep at you when you get close to an object? Or, is "park assist" something else altogether?

It's on the website for manuals as well. I have been trying to figure out exactly what it means. My main question is, will there be sensors that beep at you when you get close to an object? Or, is "park assist" something else altogether?
Good to know. That's one less thing for me to worry about 🙂

I dont think the 6MT have the auto braking or adaptive curse capability. So this would only apply to the 10AT
I have been stalking the registry - and I am seeing this "not equipped" thing on manual cars, but not on auto. Here is a recent auto - and here is a manual.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back