Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Non-Carbon Fiber Splitter Question

Dude, you've been a member for a day. The discussion is here although likely buried inside of a thread. It may have been part of the "never to be seen again" order tracker thread. Man you new guys missed out on that one.
See my post above ...the notion of having to remove CF to get an allocation is fairly recent no? Unless I missed the posts where that happened before....been a member since last August

See my post above ...the notion of having to remove CF to get an allocation is fairly recent no? Unless I missed the posts where that happened before....been a member since last August
I ordered in August and CF 1&2 was on constraint for my allocation at that time. Though I am also part of the #NoCF byChoiceGang

Yes but, those who intentionally didn't order CF and who also didn't check the box got it. There are no Blackwings sans base splitter box checked or not.

I ordered in August and CF 1&2 was on constraint for my allocation at that time. Though I am also part of the #NoCF byChoiceGang
Yeah I did hear about constraints happening but apparently cars were still being delivered with CF. My dealer asked me to hold off on removing till they confirmed (this was around November for me). I ordered in Aug and got allocation a couple of weeks ago and removed CF. Again probably too soon for those cars to be delivered (people who removed CF to get allocation I mean) to see if they showed up with or without the standard splitter.

I believe it was suggested many months ago that dropping some or all CF will help get yours built much sooner. No, it isn't new.

I believe it was suggested many months ago that dropping some or all CF will help get yours built much sooner. No, it isn't new.
okay ...just wanted to confirm with people who got their cars delivered after removing CF (which would have been recent since everything is held up)...but it looks like a non issue anyway.

Yes but, those who intentionally didn't order CF and who also didn't check the box got it. There are no Blackwings sans base splitter box checked or not.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was covered in the thread that was deleted by accident.... Cadillac is not going to ship a freaking BW without a front splitter..... I waiting on an answer from someone that knows for sure.. The forum is not fun anymore....

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was covered in the thread that was deleted by accident.... Cadillac is not going to ship a freaking BW without a front splitter..... I waiting on an answer from someone that knows for sure.. The forum is not fun anymore....
Will up the fun when I finally get my car?😀 Sorry for bringing the vibe down

This just in: Plastic is now on constraint.

;)

OMG! I think we've all spent so much time together that we are beginning to cycle together! (apologies to the more rational sex)

let's get back to having some fun and sharing some knowledge with positive vibes.

As my spiritual leader would advise:
b09fb94d-4768-48ee-98be-3692eb3e59f4_screenshot.jpg

I made this mistake when I first had a build with CF1, then when it was removed at the dealer there is no front splitter by default. Have to check the box for a front splitter (no charge).
I don't see any standard splitter option in the configurator...I believe the car comes with a standard plastic splitter

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back