Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V No Respect

Cadillac CT4-V model
If it makes you fell better, I get more comments about my 2014 Jeep JK than I do with the Blackwing and I paid $29K for that new. Granted, I put more $$ than that into it since then.

We have a '90 Land Cruiser that I got years ago for $2500 since it was full of rust. After fixing all of that, it looks pretty decent but is far from pristine (usually full of dog hair). Even though we have a ton of cool cars and bikes...I can't take that FJ62 anywhere without someone walking up (literally every time) and wanting to talk about it!

IMG_5057.jpeg

same here. At least with the jeep all the comments are chicks. Never had a dude comment on it and I'm fine with that.
I have always had nicer cars, my first wife HATED driving my cars. Not because of the car itself but frequently she would be stopped by male strangers asking her questions about the car and delaying her shopping sprees haha!

Yup! They might actually be smarter than us? I have the 5-BW and a part of me thinks the sweet spot for daily action is probably the 4-BW.
That's exactly where I'm at! I needed a car I could daily drive that would seat four in a pinch

I think the sweet spot for a DD especially for long or heavy traffic commutes is a Mercedes S580.

My BW is usually parked in my garage when I’m home, but yesterday I needed to park it on the driveway for a while. Heard a knock at my door… it was my mailman delivering a few packages. He looked very excited…
”Hey, who’s Cadillac is that… is it yours?”
Yes it is… just recently picked it up.
”Oh, that’s awesome. That’s the one with the Corvette engine, right?”
No, it’s the one with the twin turbo V6.

His smile faded. He said “We’ll, it’s a really nice color anyway” and walked away.

🥴
Don't give it a second thought. IYKYK. Besides, he clearly doesn't know that the LT4 is not in any current 'Vette...LOL

Yup! They might actually be smarter than us? I have the 5-BW and a part of me thinks the sweet spot for daily action is probably the 4-BW.
I much prefer to daily the 4BW than the ZL1 I owned. The 5BW is much more livable than a ZL1 but the lighter more nimble 4BW with the M6 checks a lot of boxes for me. The LF4 is has grown on me as well. It pulls hard, revs quick, M6 gearing is fun on the street and sounds pretty good for a V6.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back